Episode 6 - First smile

Kavin brought Third to school. Waiting for him outside again. A lot of people still approaching him, talking to him and even taking a picture without his consent. But Kavin didn't mind them. He kept his serious look on his face crossing his arms causing his arm to buff up.

"Hi, your tattoos looks so cool. Can I touch them?" a stranger once said.

Kavin didn't respond.

"Do you speak? Can you hear me? What a pity I just wasted my time." the stranger added and leaves.

A friend of Third gave him stickers. He doesn't know why they gave him one.

"Third, for you." a friend of him offered the stickers.

"Uh stickers? Why did you gave me these?" Third asks and slightly tilting his head.

"I just wanted to."

"Thanks but I don't know where to use it."

"You can put stickers anywhere like your bag, paper, pencil case, a locker or making fun with someone using them."

"Ah got it. Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Bye!" a friend of him wave a goodbye.

"Bye!" Third added.

Third shouted Kavin's name from distance.

"Kavin!!"

"Let's go?"

"Yes, I have something cool to show you later. You might like them."

"I hope so." Kavin replied.

When they arrived home Third showed him the stickers.

"Look at these."

"What's that?"

"Stickers. A friend of mine gave it to me. I don't know why but it looks nice anyway. It's bad for me when I won't accept it."

"Oh."

"Should I put these on to you?" Third asks.

Kavin shook his head.

"Why? It's way more cooler. I mean it is cool too like your tattoos."

"It doesn't suit me. That's only for you."

"Nope."

"Why?"

"I don't want to. Come on now. I'll come closer to you so I can put them on." Third moved closer to him attempting to put on the stickers on his face.

Kavin keep avoiding it.

"Hey, stay still. Don't move. Just let me put these on. I don't know where to stick them on. Besides I don't usually put stickers on anything."

"So?"

"So I decided to make fun with you by putting these on your face. Please let me do it. I promise this is only for today."

"Third, don't you have any schoolworks today. We'll work them on." Kavin attempting to change the topic.

"I have..." Third paused.

"Okay let's do it."

"Not until you will let me put stickers on you."

Kavin have no choice. He let him put the stickers on his face and work on his schoolworks afterwards.