Episode 4 - In one room

After tasting the food that Kavin cooked for them, Kavin asks them if it tastes good.

"Is it good?" Kavin asks.

"Uhh I think..." Third replied.

"I think I am late. I better go." Love added.

"But you haven't finish your meal yet.” Kavin replied.

"Uh I'll be having breakfast with... with my friends. I forgot they invited me for a meal." Love immediately leaves.

"Oh, how 'bout you Third?"

"Uhm let's buy something to eat." Third said.

"But I already cooked for you. Why? Is there something wrong? Is it about the food?"

"No. I mean the food tastes different and I also crave for another food."

"How is that different?"

Third shrugging his shoulder.

Kavin tastes the food and said "Mmm it's actually good. They didn't even finish all of these."

Earlier was really bad. The food is burnt but it's good that he is trying. He must be bored haha. Today I just got a good news. It's unbelievable twentywendy is already sold out in just one day.

"Maam, I have good news for you." secretary said.

"What is it?"

"Twentywendy is already sold out in just one day. See? I know your selling power is good it is even sold out."

"That's because you forced me to do it. But I am happy to know that." Love smiled.

Since it's weekend Kavin and Third had fun at home.

"Hey, did you hear my tummy grumbled?" Third asks.

"Let me see." Kavin put his ear on his tummy.

"Oh it's grumbling again. You hear that?"

Kavin furrowed his eyebrows as he was surprise by the grumbling sound.

"Wanna eat something? Soup?" Kavin asks.

"Hmm okay!"

"I'll cook for you."

"Huh? Uhm actually there's a store near here. We can buy soup there. It's not that expensive."

"Don't you want me to cook?"

"I don't want you to be tired. Let's go?"

"Good point. Let's go!" Kavin replied.

As they were walking along the streets. A lot of people were approaching Kavin. Taking a picture of him and following him everywhere.

"Why are the people following us? Oh they are even taking a picture."

"I don't know. Let's not just mind them."

"Weird." Third added.

After buying soup Third asking Kavin to ride on his back.

"Kavin, I am tired walking. Can I hop on your back instead? like a piggyback." Third asks.

"Uhh alright. Hold this soup..." Kavin bended his knees slightly.