Message

I am afraid this will be the last story about them. I am getting busy these days. I rarely update plus I don't have enough time to write and share you my stories. I created three stories here you may read it and tell me your thoughts and opinion about it. All are just fictions and created it with my mind. It's all original and also has inspirations to all these stories I have made.

I am sorry if there are grammatical errors. I am not actually a professional writer or as good as the other authors here. However, I am glad to share it with you even if the story is quite of cliché haha.

Furthermore, I am grateful to those who have time and has interest on reading these stories of mine. As you can see it is all about WinLove. This account is dedicated to them and them only. I am a shipper and a supporter of them since Tine and Pear era.

Finally, I would also like to say that we should focus on who we ship or who we stan. As long as you won't drag anybody else. Support, love, and hype whoever you want. Don't let anybody prohibit you who to support and don't let anybody ask you to support who they stan or who they ship. We have different ships to sail. We have different idols, celebrities or someone else to support. Don't let them ruin your happiness.

More authors/writers and beautiful stories to come. We make stories for fun. I would like to encourage you to make one. Who knows you might be a successful author in the future. Do what you wanted to do and what makes you happy.

I love you and goodbye. Especially to those who have read my stories and to those who support and love winlove until the end.