London

"I don't know, gold's definitely the color Daph," Pansy says, flipping through one of the many muggle fashion magazines. 

"But her eyes, they're so beautiful. What about like a navy-ish blue." I say holding a color palette up to Daphne's cheek.

"Oh stop," Daphne says swatting away the colors. She picks up Vogue from two seasons ago and turns it horizontally. 

"Dior did have a good fall collection last year," Pansy says approvingly coming up behind her and looking at the picture. 

"It's literally perfect Daph," I say smiling as I see the Dior catalog in front of me, the center dress on a blue-eyed blond in a navy slip dress. "That's Princess Diana," Pansy remarks and nods her head approvingly. 

"If it's good enough for royalty" Daphne says and shrugs, smiling wildly. 

"Yes!" Pansy and I both cheer as Daphne smiles. The dress seemed perfect. 

"Want to go to Dior right now? We need to see it on," Pansy suggests and I nod approvingly. I grad Daphne's hand and Pansy takes my other one as we open our eyes, suddenly at the Bond Street Dior Boutique. 

Pansy talks to the sales person for a minute as I gravitate to the black and white bags and Daphne disappears into a private room to try on the dress that was soon retrieved from the back. 

When she comes out again, Pansy and I are posed on the couch with flutes of champagne in each hand, seeming much like mothers when we both gasp as she walks out. 

"Daphne Maureen Greengrass" Pansy mumbles and nods her head as the two of us stand up and Daphne turns around to look at herself. The three of us gaze at her reflection and she nods, breaking out in a smile. 

"Oh my god Daphne" I whisper and she turns to face the two of us. 

"It's perfect" She says softly and nods, disappearing back into the room. Soon the dress is in a box, Pansy's gotten a free pair of sunglasses and I bought the bag after all. 

Since the three of us were already in London, Pansy vowed she knew what she was looking for as she dragged us to Chanel, instantly going in search of her right lipstick shade. I remembered I didn't have my dress yet, and realized we were in Chanel. 

"Chanel's the perfect brand for you" Daphne says smiling at me suggestively. 

"I don't think Karl Lagerfeld's here to help me find a dress" I say resting my head on her shoulder. 

"I think we both know what one you want" Daphne says looking at me. "I can't wear it" I say shaking my head. 

"Try it on" Daphne says nudging me and I walk to the salesperson. 

Reaching one of the private rooms, I manage to get the iconic black, chain Chanel couture dress. And I fell in love with it, instantly. Every runway show I'd ever been too felt like I was in one as I smiled and saw my reflection. Walking out of the room, I see Daphne and Pansy there, and like the best people they are, their reactions are up to par. 

"So you're buying that." Pansy states matter of factly and waves over a sales person as I talk to Daphne. Soon I have a black small Chanel clutch, the black Chanel heels and a black ribbon to tie my hair back with. I put on the shoes and Pansy ties my hair into a low pony tail as I look into the mirror. 

"This is exactly what I'm wearing" I say nodding and turning to my two best friends who smile at me eagerly. 

"I love you both" Daphne says standing up and hugging the three of us. I change out of the dress and take the dress, shoes, bag and getting the ribbon for free. They threw in lipstick as well, so I was done shopping.