Memorable

The week trudged by slowly. Slower then I could ever expect or wish for, slower then I ever wanted my time at Hogwarts to be. I loved this school, but this week was hell.

First of all, the shower in the boy's room broke so now Blaise, Draco and Theo all shower in our room. Whenever they want. Never asking us. It'll be 2 in the morning and someone will barge in and turn on the freaking water. The second thing was that O.W.L.S were coming so soon. Next Tuesday they began, to be exact. Right now Blaise and I sat crammed over our charms textbooks practicing useless spells for no exact purpose. It was almost 7:30, the cutoff for dinner being at 8. And I was with Blaise fucking Zabini- he doesn't miss dinner. 

He slammed his book shut about 5 minutes later and motioned for me to follow him. Of course he took off running and I, having no choice but to follow him did the same. When we arrived at the great hall, Dumbledore was addressing everyone and the hall was quiet. Of course Blaise chose this moment to enter the main doors, so all eyes were on us. "sorry" blaise murmured and pulled me to sit down beside him. The food that was supposed to be on our plates was not yet there, so I assumed Dumbledore had been speaking for awhile. 

"I can assure you there is no need for worry or frantic actions, only a night or two spent together will do us any good. The reason for this event is all the staff and I have a meeting tonight with the ministry of magic. To be perfectly transparent, the reason for this event is about possible transfers from other schools. The rest will be taken care of all you need to know is that tonight, all four houses will make their way down to the hall and bring a sleeping bag, then we will all sleep in the hall. However, there will only be Professor Snape monitoring the students" 

Large complaints rose when Dumbledore stated the Snape part, from houses other then Slytherin. We just stayed quiet, somewhat happy. "so everyone's sleeping in the great hall?" I asked. "pretty much yea" Draco answered. I shrugged and twirled my untouched spaghetti on my fork. 

"so we'll just go to the common room and grab our stuff for the night?" Blaise said. Athena, Pansy and I murmured in agreement. 

The five of us walked up to the common room and packed our things into little duffle bags. Technically it was only one night, but if there was only one professor there who knows what could happen. Knowing blaise, it would be a full out party before 9 o'clock. 

When Pansy Athena and I reach the common room again, the boys have huge bags of things, more like suitcases. "what the hell are you lot sneaking in?" Athena asked. 

They laugh and shrug, not providing an answer. 

After hauling the huge amount of luggage the boys had out of the common room, the five of us once again trouped down the corridor to the great hall.

When we reach the entrance, all of the tables had been switched out with large fluffy blankets covering the ground. And when I say large, i mean 4 covering the entire great hall. We headed towards the slytherins and set our stuff down. Blaise and Draco start taking things out of the bag, including a stereo, lights, music, drinks and food. 

"you do know this isn't a party right?" A Hufflepuff yells up. "you do know we don't want your opinion right?" I shout back, but then turning to Blaise and Draco I say "she's right"

They laugh but continue setting up anyways. 

When they're done, our corner of the hall is decorated and really cuts to hangout in. Snape doesn't yell at us, and no one really cares. Blaise and Draco are playing beer pong with nott. Daphne's watching them, while Pansy, Athena and I sit in a circle and watch everything. 

"its going to be sad, leaving Hogwarts" pansy says. Athena and I nod and it brings a frown to my face to think about. "next year" Athena says. "what do you guys want to be?" I ask.