Alleyways

"We need to go somewhere" Mattheo whispers, the two of us crouched in an alley near Hogsmeade. We were beside a shop, looked nice enough. We had lost Bellatrix long ago, but the sense of safety was far gone. 

"They'll keep coming after us you know" I say softly. 

"I know." He answers. 

"Thank you" He says after a little.

"What for?" I ask. 

"Everything" He says. 

"For being here" He repeats.

"Where was Astoria?"

"Where was Draco?"

"We're not together" 

"Us neither" 

"Fine"

"Fine"

-

I hear the busy streets around us as I open my eyes, remembering where we were. An alleyway. There was dirt everywhere, but Mattheo was there. So it's ok. 

"Hey, wake up" I say softly nudging him. 

"I'm up" He says shaking his head and opening his eyes. 

"Funny, last year we were waking up beside each other, silk sheets, smiles and together. Everything was better." He says. 

"And now were in an alleyway" I finish. 

"But at least we're together. I just wish it was in that way" Mattheo says.

"Mattheo you know-" 

"I know trust me. You and Tom. Forever and Always. I know, I get it. I wish I didn't but I know. We aren't together, we can't be, no matter how badly I want it" He says. 

"Right" I whisper. 

"Right"

-

We split up. 

I don't know why it happened, but attempting to find some sort of safe place, Mattheo suggested it. 

I'm heading nearer to Hogwarts. As my shoes kick the snowy ground, I ran into the last two people I wanted to see. My best friends. Pansy and Blaise. 

"Where did you go, we've been looking for you and Riddle everywhere!" Pansy cries out. 

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you" I mumble under my breath. "Are you alright?" Blaise asks gently. 

"Not really. Blaise, Pans, I need to go. fast. I've come back to get my things, then split. Somewhere away, for quite awhile. The ministry's after us now" I say quickly, walking as we walk through the lawn. 

My breath catches in my throat as I see a dark piece of wood scattered on the lawn. Mattheo's wand. 

I pick it up instantly and feel myself spinning. 

It was a portkey, a trap. And I fell right into it. 

-

I stumble onto a large patch of grass, surrounded by grave stones. 

Tom Marvelo Riddle, the one beside me reads. Voldemort. 

"Ah little girl, so kind of you to join us. I see you haven't brought Mattheo? Oh, one will have to do then" Bellatrix says laughing her irritable high pitched laugh. 

"What do you want" I say through gritted teeth. 

"Darling, you're going to get hurt in matters of the ministry, and give up our information. You know more then you think. You're comprimizing our families exsistence, and little Tommy wouldn't want that, would he?" Bellatrix snarls. 

"He hated you lot" I say back, my voice shaking. 

"Oh sweet Rose, I don't care. But his poor little soul was always tourtured by you and your fleeting mood, one day with him the next gone. He wanted to protect you, possibly even from me."

"Expelliarmus" I yell before she finishes as her wand finds my hand. 

She laughs and says "Darling, I know more wandless magic then you do with a wand, don't even put up a fight."

"Crucio" I scream and put her into a fit of pain. She didn't think I would do it. That I could do it. 

I ran towards the portkey and transport back to Hogwarts. 

I don't look back, I just run. 

-

Bad Love- a Riddle love triangleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara