Some People...... Smh-( Shake My Head)

Its Tuesday morning and I just woke up. Remembering Monday Night Raw last night made me feel both excited and curios. Excited because I cannot believe i finally went in a WWE ring and performed. Curious because I want to find out who the hell has the balls to threaten me! MORE curious because there is more than one of them. I am trying to think of who would do such a suicidal thing. But I don't know any stupid enough to do that. Maybe its because I don't know them.

Sighing I got out of bed. Ready to start my day. That is until my phone rang.

"Hello?", I answered.

The same voice from yesterday whispered, " Don't you look beautiful this morning?"

What the fuck?

"What are you talking about you creep?"

The voice chuckled and said " My, my, my.... I am talking about you waking up staring at the ceiling, probably thinking about me!"

I frantically started looking around but then remembered that I wasn't going to allow anyone to scare me or make me feel weak.

I decided to mess with the bitch's head.

I laughed and said, " Maybe I was thinking about you, maybe i was thinking about chocolate. OH! Or maybe i was thinking about.... Sam and Dean Winchester!"

The line was silent until I heard a dark chuckle.

"Good one my little muffin! You are really funny. I knew I liked you for a reason", the voice stated.

I laughed half heartedly and said, " Don't worry, you ain't the only one. I like myself to."

After saying that I hung up my phone deciding that this idiot was not going to make me waste my day.

I immediately went in the shower and washed myself off. Letting the warm water relax my muscles.

After my amazing shower i quickly put on a jeans and a sweat shirt, with my converse.

Leaving the room, i grabbed my stuff and headed to the gym.

***************************

After my well needed work out i headed to my FAVORITE place.............. STARBUCKS! I mean, who doesn't like Starbucks?

Walking into Starbucks i immediately turned around and exited the place. A certain SOMEBODY was in there and I don't have any time for starting another war with this person.

Especially with that person being..........

Amy Dumas.