Ain't The Bitch To Mess With

"I want a match with Eva Marie and i want it tonight". I demanded to my parents.

Stephanie sighed and said, " look Niki..... Eva is not..... Uuummmm..... How do I put this?...... She is still in training".

"Does it look like i give a flying fuck? You mean to tell me that bitch can't wrestling, but she wants to pick a war with me by opening that dog shitty smelled mouth of hers? " i proclaimed angrily.

"Nicki relax, okay?", hunter said trying to calm me down.

"RELAX???!!! THAT DESRESPECTFUL PLASTIC PIECE OF SHIT NAMED EVA MARIE GAVE ME ATTITUDE AND DESRESPECTED ME..... and u want me to relax? Well i got news for u, i am going to that ring with a referee and if i don't see Eva Marie out there then ALL of you better run. You got 10 minutes until i see that freak in the ring." and with that i walked out of the door and down the halls to try and find a referee.

3 minutes later I hear Eva Maries theme song and on the monitor beside me i see a ref in the ring.

I grinned evily because my parents knew the madness I would have caused. I have a secret that only my family and Cm Punk knows.

I have special powers. I can make things move with my mind, i can lift a building with my bare hands. I can do alot of things with my gift.

I don't know how i am able to do this stuff but i am. I first i found out i could do this stuff wen i was 13 years old and I never looked for answers as to why i am able to do this stuff.

Enough about that though. My music hit and I slowly walked to the ring with a frown on my face. The closer i got, the more scared Eva became.

I climbed through the ropes and then I noticed that my parents were sitting at ring side.

I smirked knowing that they were only out here because they didn't want things to go too far.

The bell rang and i immediately charged at Eva with fist to the face.

I may have forgot to mention but i did alot of UFC and MMA before I came to WWE.

I am on top of Eva and blood is already spilling everywere.

The referee is trying to pull off of her but i grab him by the color and lift him up off his feet, " you do not touch me, you shut your mouth and count when i tell u too", i Explained.

He quickly nodded his head with his eyes filled with fear.

I drop him and grab Eva, i put her on my shoulders and i did the one move i swore i would never do, i gave her a deadly F5.

I don't know what triggered inside of me to do it........... Off course I do, i want Brock Lesnar to come back. I am itching for a fight and me and Lesnar go waaaaay back.

The crowd cheered loudly after i deliverd that F5.

Mom and dad weren't so happy though but eeh....... fuck it.

I grab Eva by the hair and I started screaming at her.

"HOW DARE YOU DESRESPECT ME!! YOU CAN'T WRESTLE BUT YOU INSIST ON OPENING THAT UGLY MOUTH OF YOURS??? YOU. LITTLE. BITCH!!! TAKE THIS AS A LIFE LESSON AND LEARN TO NEVER DESRESPECT ME AGAIN!! "

I head butted her for about 15 times and I enjoyed all of her screaming.

I laughed when she started beginning me to stop.

I lifted her up and put her in the ARM-BAR.

She immediately taped out but i still held on to it. My dad was begging me to stop but........the arena went wild when they saw Eva's hand go limb and she started screaming her lungs out.

I laughed evilly and left the ring but not after blowing a kiss to to that wanna be Eva Marie. That should put her out of action for quite some time because I broke her arm REAL bad, may have busted some places but....... Eeh, she deserves it.

I got behind the curtain to see strechers and trainers going to the ring.

I silently chuckled until i was in an empty hall way and I saw three figures in black coming for me.

I smirked and decided i would play with there mind a little.

I started walking towards them and I used my powers to let them feel pain in the head and heart.

The shield started holding there heads and wincing and screaming in pain while I glared at them and decided that it was enough....... For now.