New Enemies

I graoned when thoses idiots called The Shield walked pass my table leaving their amazing scent behind. Okay look, i HATE them okay, they make me sick, mostly because my parents talk about them 24/7. Saying that The Shield is the future of the WWE. Lets be truth full here, they have never done anything to me before, they just......irritate me and i don't know why.

"Hey, stop daydreaming about them", april said.

"What?? Daydreaming about who??"

April smirked and said, "oh please, stop acting so innocent, everytime you come to visit me and Phil, you find someway of ranting about the shield"

I glared at her and said, "look April, i don't care about them and their, amazing smell and their very cute.......NO NO SHUT UP NICKISHA THEY ARE EVIL"

April laughed and said, "oh my god, you are so in denial its not even funny! Face it Nicki, you like them!"

"No i don't!! Now SHUT UP!", i groaned.

I got up and flipped her off by giving her the finger which she laughed at.

Going over to the other side of catering i had to walk pass the shield.

Walking pass their table is the most awkward thing i have every done, ecpsecially feeling all their eyes on me.

I was just about 2 inches from leaving their table until Dave decide to make a conversation with me, right infront of them.

"Hey Nik!", Dave greeted.

Dave is the only one that calls me Nik, i know Dave because he has been in a couple of movies that i have produced and directed.

"Oh! Hey Dave, whats up?"

"The sky is up!", we laughed.

"So, whats down?", he asked.

I off course answered, "the ground".

We laughed again, "you know, that was totally lame right?" I asked once we stopped laughing.

Dave nodded and said,"yeah, it was".

We, being the clowns we are, laughed again.

"Okay, what do you really want?", i asked.

"Well, since you have finally arrived, i wanna through you a party to welcome you to the WWE and to my return back to the WWE, so its a party for the two of us",he suggested.

"You know, that sounds good but make sure their is water and pepsi!! Phil is gonna be there off course so alot of pepsi has to be their", i pointed out.

Someone cleared their throat and said, "Could you two take your conversation somewhere else?"

I around and saw that the voice belonged to Eva Marie who was sitting on the lap of Jonathon Good.

"Excuse me?" Dave asked.

"Its okay Dave, i got this", i went up to eva and grabbed a chair to sat infront of her.

"ummm, proceed",i said to her.

" what i was saying was that i suggest you and your little friend move your converation somewhere else", she said confidently.

The shield smirked, looking proud of Eva.

"Listen to me, you freak. Do not ever talk to me like that again, you do not want to start a war with me because i always win. Do you forget who your talking to? I'm a McMahon. I have the power to fire you right now if i want to. I can make sure that you are never heard from again, so watch your mouth when you talk to me, you ungrateful bitch.", with that i walked out of catering like a bad ass.

Eva Marie just made me an enemy for life.