Chamber of Elimination

(HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

I woke up the next day in the exact position I was in before, passed out and fatigued. What happened yesterday? Oh that's right, those creeps called me, trying to mess with my head.

I shivered and went to go take a shower then realized all the windows were gone. 'Damn', I thought to myself. I haven't shattered windows in anger since I was 16. I must have been really mad.

Just then someone knocked on my door, I opened it to see Hunter with a questioning look on his face. His face came to realization when he saw that my windows were gone.

He sighed and said, "I had a feeling it was you. Btw I found this envelope outside your door. It says anonymous."

I rolled my eyes and allowed him to step inside and closed the door.

"Nicki, this can't keep happening. It has to stop", Hunter pleaded with me.

"And it will, tonight. After I destroy the shield, nothing else will trigger my powers." I told him firmly.

"How do you know that? And why does it happen so easily? What have they done to you?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing! Ok?? They just piss me off so easily and I don't know why", I told him with my teeth gritted.

" I know why....and I think you know too", he said with a smirk.

I frowned at him and shook my head. "No, shut up."

"You like them", He laughed.

I grabbed a book from the coffee table and chucked it at his head. " No I DON'T! And tonight I'm gonna prove it. I'm gonna end them."

"Prove it to who? Me or yourself?" He replied with a smirk.

" Get out!" I yelled at him.

He got to his feet and went to the door but not before leaving the envelope on my bed.

I puffed out in anger as he left and I started to open the envelope.

Inside there was a cheque for $500,000. Along with a note which read

'Let the shield win
Or
I will end you'

Well isn't this a surprise. Who would be so foolish as to threaten me? And with $500,000......this is petty change.
This only motivates me to end them even more. I quickly put the note and cheque back in the envelope before placing them in my safe. I always keep my evidence, just in case.

______________________________________

I'm only minutes away from my match with the Shield and I must say, I do look incredible. This attire with totally throw them off guard.

I may be going against 3 huge men but I am a woman at the end of the day and I know how to get what I want.

"You're on in 5 minutes Nicki!" A stagehand yelled from the outside of my door.

I left my room and made my wait out to the curtain, with a robe over my attire. Everyone backstage was staring at me, probably wondering what I was up to.

The Shield's music blared throughout the arena as they hastily made their way to the ring.

"Why are they so eager to meet their end" I chuckled to myself.

I slowly walked from behind the curtain once my music hit and made my way to the ring, watching them as they stare at my robe in confusion.

Once I arrived in the ring, I slowly stripped my robe to reveal my sexy ring attire which resembled lingerie.

The crowed screamed in approval as the boys started to drool. Each of them were locked in their pods as they waited to see who would face me first.

The lights started to flash as soon as the referee rang the bell.

After a few seconds of flickering it landed on The Man. Roman Reigns.

He licked his lips as he made his way to me, grabbing my legs and hoasted me around his waist.

Him actions caught me off guard as he ran his fingers along my legs. And outta nowhere he strikes, lifting me around his back and dropping to the floor with a Samoan drop.

I groaned in agony and growled in anger I allowed myself to be tricked.

The crowd started to boo, as they too were deceived.

I ran and dived under his legs and rolled him up for a pin but only got a 2 count. I had to get rid of Roman quickly because he was the biggest threat.

"No no no baby girl, doesn't work like that." He shook his head and scowled at me.

I then ran and gave him a shoulder tackle and dropped him flat on his back. I took the opportunity to then lay on top of him, I was not surprised to feel something poking out of his pants. He froze in his place and that's when I striked. I grabbed his arm and put him in the Anaconda Vice.

The crowd got wild and Roman started wailing in anger as I managed to deceive him right back.

He broke out of the hold and I slid out of the ring and onto the metal cage.

As commercial break came on,I walked over to Dean's pod and teased him as I ALLOWED Roman to recuperate.