Meeting Everyone Else

Arriving at the arena in Chicago only took 10 minutes because i already live in Chicago, Illinois. I cannot believe i am actually doing this shit. My grandfather better be grateful, fuck that......he should start a new religion and make me the God. Only Vince knows about me coming to the WWE. I am suppose to be debuting tonight when Batista returns, to annouce that i am going to be in the Royal Rumble match. I feel quite honored to be the forth Diva to be in it.....ugh Divaaa, i HATE that word.

I pull over my hoddie and walk quickly to my private locker room. I am mostly looking forward to seeing the look on my parent's face. I have a great relationship with my parents now but when i was kid, they weren't really there for me because they had work and they left me with my Aunt in Chicago so i could go to school but they gave me everything i needed: shelter, food, clothing...everything, except the most important....love. But over the years we became the family i always wanted especially with my little sisters: Vaughn, Murphy and Aruora.

It was time for the show and just to make Dave Batista feel "special" and "wanted" the entire roster was on the stage and guess who is playing body guards again......The Shield.

My mom and dad stood in the ring, ready to announce Dave's return when Cream puff Orton decided he wasn't getting enough attention.

"I am out here tonight to ask The Authority to please cancel my match with John Cena at The Royal Rumble", Randy asked.

"Randy, i am so sorry to disappoint  you but.....that match is still on, your gonna have your match with Cena because not only is it best for business but because John was the champion so he is entitled for a rematch", Stephanie exclaimed.

Dave's music started and he came out to cheers.

"You know Randy, you talk quite alot", Dave chuckled.

"Well its good to see you to Dave!", Randy said, sarcastically.

"Yeah well, i didn't come out here to make friends or have any reunion okay, i came here to do 3 things, win the royal rumble, headline WrestleMania and become the WWE World heavyweight Champion", he exclaimed.

At that point my music Boss Ass Bitch blared through the arena, but they made it a clean version so no copyrights was intended and because it was the PG Era.

The roster cleared a path but i had not come out yet cause i was soaking it up. Then when I walk through the curtain the arena went crazy, everyone on stage had surprised looks on their faces.

I stood at the front at looked at the crowd, soaking it all in, they were still cheering very loudly. They were cheering loader than when Bryan won at SummerSlam last year and that is very loud.

I looked to my left and saw AJ Lee with that stupid title looking me up and down in shock. I looked down at my clothes and i was wearing purple jeans, my black taylors and a black crop top with my hoodie open.

I looked to my left and saw Ryback, he was practically drooling so i headed for the ring.

Walking to the ring people kept calling and saying they loved me, i couldn't blame them, i loved myself too.

I stopped in front of The Shield and glared at them until they moved, but i noticed that they were staring at me a little too much.

I grabbed a mic and got in the ring.

"So this is what it feels like to be in a wrestling ring", i said.

I turned to my parents and their faces were the highlight of my day.

I smiled evily and said, "Hello mother, father"

Randy snapped out of it and asked, " W-what is she talking about?"

They ignored Randy. "Nickisha, what are you doing here?", Steph asked.

"Are you not happy to see mother? Because i am certainly happy to see you. You see, i have been talking to my grandfather for the pass several months and i finally agreed to sign a contract for the WWE. But that is not why i am out here, i am out here because just like Dave, i am going to be in the Royal Rumble too", i smirked.

"WHAT!! YOU CANNOT BE IN THE RUMBLE!! YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER DIVA", Randy yelled.

I smiled at Randy and said, "don't make me laugh."

"Anyway, i already said what i had to say so....i am gonna be on my way", i got out the ring and walked past the Shield and they were still staring at me so i stopped and stared back before walking away.