We're 'Us'

Following Raw

I carelessly walked through the empty corridors with one thing on my mind. The Shield. They were becoming a threat and that means they have to be eliminated, but somehow I feel this unexplainable desire to know them personally. They intrigued me and I want to know why.

"You really shouldn't be roaming this side of the arena by yourself"A familiar voice said.

I looked up and sneered, the sight of him made me feel nervous and I hated it.

"Why not? I run this yard and we both know that" I said smugly.

He chuckled, "Stealing our lines aye? That may be true but that doesn't stop us from showing you why we are called the hounds of justice"

I stepped up to him and titled my head up to look him in his eyes. "Listen up Ambrose, don't embarrass yourself and your teammates. For once in your pathetic life, turn around and walk away. You know what I am capable of OR do I have to REMIND you why I am the face that runs this place? "

He stepped up even closer, an inch away from making physical contact.

"It seems as if I need a reminder"he said with a wicked grin.

I squinted my eyes at him, appalled by his bravery.

"Alright Dean. Tonight, You VS me in a no disqualification steel cage match. Loser has to do whatever the winner wants them to do" I challenged him.

"I gladly accept your majesty" he smirked with a bow before walking away.

Main Event (Dean Ambrose VS Nicki McMahon-Helmsley)

I walked down to the ring with the confidence I always had, grinning at the fans that screamed my name.

I climbed through the ropes and awaited my suicidal opponent.

The Shield's music started to play and Dean Ambrose walked out, by himself to everyone's surprise.

As soon as he entered the ring, the cage started decending. A mischievous look is what he wore, with that stupid smirk on his face.

"You think this is funny? I am about to end your career Dean. Are you crazy?" I asked him.

"Crazy? Well..... I am the lunatic of the Shield" he shrugged.

The bell rang and I immediately charged at him, he side stepped me and slapped my ass as he went behind me.

I gasped as he and the crowd started laughing. "YOU ALL THINK THIS IS FUNNY? YOU'RE DEAD!" I screamed at him.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and started choking him. The referee started counting to 5 but I released at the count of 4. I rolled outta the ring and began searching for a weapon under the ring.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me in the ring just as I got my weapon. Before he realized I had it, I wacked him in the face with a Kendo stick.

I laughed as he yelled out in pain and rubbed his face.

Later on in the match, I can honestly say that he was a challenge, probably because he was a male and much stronger than the Divas.

"You think you can beat me? Teach me about justice?" I whisper in his ear as I layed beside him in the ring.

"I wanna do so much more than that" He said, barely above a whisper.

I glared at him while standing up, "Oh yeah? Like what?"

He rose to his knees and said, "Remember that call you got one morning, when the person told you that they loved seeing you wake up?"

I paled slightly.

"What the fuck? That was you?" I barely managed to ask.

"Not only me. It was us" He said with his arms spread and he began laughing.

Before I realized what was happening, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins came out from under the ring.

I backed up into a corner and kept my eyes on all three of them. If we weren't in this ring, they would be dead already. But this is live TV and I can't use my powers.

"What's wrong princess? Scared? Powerless?" Seth chuckled at me while getting in the ring with Roman.

I tilted my head and began walking up to Seth.

"Not scared, just intrigued" I said then grabbed his face and kissed him.

The arena roared as he began kissing me back to my surprise.

I heard footsteps coming behind me and I grabbed Seth and did a belly to belly suplex and threw him into Roman. While both men were down, I grabbed Dean and planted him with his own Dirty Deeds.

I pinned him for the win and ran out of the cage.

I laughed as my vicious plan worked. I may have been threatened when it came to three men but I am still a woman who knows how to play the game.