Master!

A few days after the mosquito incident, Ryo hadn't stopped thinking about the cyborg. She wanted to meet him so badly! Cyborgs were still a rare sight nowadays. The only other Cyborg she knew of in the media was Drive Night, but she didn't honestly know if he was a cyborg or an AI. And Metal Night didn't count since he just controlled robots.

So Ryo had been hanging out at Saitama's place waiting in anticipation for Genos' return. Saitama was clearly annoyed by this. "Even if he does come back, I'm just going to send him away. I'm not the teaching type. And what would I want a disciple for?"

"You'll make a horrible teacher," she laughed, kneeling at the table. "What do you think he's like? I wonder who made him. Do you think he'll give me his stats? I'd love to study those. I could design a hero costume for him!"

"Good to know that the entire time he's here, you'll be fangirling." Saitama sighed.

Ryo rose her hand, ready to refute him, but a shout from the other side of the door stopped her. "Master!" Her raised hand shot to cover her mouth which was quickly growing to a bemused smile. Saitama glared at her as he got up to answer the door.

"You seriously came?" Saitama growled. "Uh, and your name is...?"

"Its Genos," He announced, "Master Saitama."

Ryo choked back a laugh at "Master Saitama," this couldn't get any better.

"Will you stop calling me Master?" Saitama asked.

"Teacher!" Genos tried loudly.

"Not that either!"

Ryo made tea as the three got acquainted with each other. Once she sat back down with everybody's drinks Saitama got to the topic at hand. "Drink up and then leave. I don't need a disciple."

Ryo glared at his rude nature, surely he could be nicer while telling off the boy. But instead of scolding him, she stated the obvious. "You've got your arms back."

"Yeah, you're all healed up," Saitama concurred.

"Yes," Genos said monotonously. "Most of my body is mechanic so if I have the parts."

"You're weird," Saitama deadpanned

"Don't mind him," Ryo spoke excitedly, holding her tea tightly. "Did I mention that I think it is so cool that you're a cyborg. Like that is so awesome."

"A couple of times now, yes" Genos informed her, though he did not sound annoyed. "And thank you." He then turned his focus back to Saitama. "What kind of parts do you use master?"

"I don't use any," Saitama stated. Ryo nodded, sipping her tea.

"What? What about the skin-colored cap on the top of your head?"

Ryo spat out her tea laughing, choking on the liquid getting caught in her throat. Saitama glared at her, "It's skin."

"Impossible." Genos stated. "That would mean you went bald young but..."

Ryo was beside herself laughing so hard, completely unable to breathe, she was hunched over her knees heaving with a painful smile. Saitama shouted over her. "I am bald! So shut up! What's your problem?!"

"Me? You wish to know about me?" The sudden serious topic was able to calm Ryo into just taking deep breaths and wiping the tears from her eyes.

Saitama put his hand up trying to stop the barrage he knew was coming. "Uh... No."

Genos then started to recount his entire life story, practically starting from birth. Ryo tried to listen politely, sipping on her tea calmly. His backstory was very tragic, but his monotone speech bored her terribly. And he just kept going. She felt like it would never end. Thankfully Saitama's rude nature came in handy.