Waiting Outside

"Fist of Flowing Water, Crushed Rock!" Bang spoke as he demonstrated his fighting style. It was kind of hard to imagine it in action. It kind of appeared like a weird modern dance. "It goes like that. So? Give it a try? Saitama and Genos, you two have good instincts, so I'm sure you can master it right away."

"Thanks," Ryo said sarcastically sitting on the dojo floor.

"I just came 'cause you said you'd show me something cool, gramps. But you're recruiting me?" Saitama asked. "I'm not interested. Genos, you do it."

"No. I will refrain," Genos said. "Instead of self-defense, I seek absolute destruction. Ryo you could benefit from self-defense."

"I'm sure about that," Ryo nodded. "But I have a business to run, I don't have time to play ninja."

The student who had been sitting quietly in the corner lost his cool. "Do not insult the Fist of Flowing Water, Crushed Rock! I am Charanko! Bang sensei's best disciple!"

Genos dealt with the boy by going straight for Charanko's neck until he shouted: "I give!"

"You're his best disciple?" Genos asked, letting the boy go. "Bang, I expected better from your dojo."

Bang sighed. "Well, there is one who stands unchecked. He has incapacitated so many talented disciples that many others quit in fear."

Saitama hopped on that train quickly. "Is he strong? What's his name?"

"Garou," Bang spoke ominously. "He was once my finest disciple, but I beat him up and drove him out."

"Damn," Ryo responded.

"You kick butt, gramps!" Saitama grinned.

"Haven't you ever heard of the hero named Silverfang?!" Charanko shouted. "Class S! Rank 3! Silverfang!"

"Yes," Ryo glared at him. "He invited us here."

"With moves like flowing water, he toys with his opponents!" Charanko continued. "He is the master of martial arts who -like raging water- can pulverize a massive rock with one punch! You're a little squirt who just joined Class B! Take Master Bang lightly and you'll get hurt!"

Ryo and Genos glared Charanko, but Bang stopped his disciple swiftly. "Charanko! Do not disgrace me! Saitama is much more powerful than I!"

Charanko stared at Bang in shock. "M-Master... Surely you're kidding..."

"Mr. Silverfang!" A man shouted bursting into the dojo, panting from the long climb of stairs he had just made. Everyone stopped what they were doing, even Genos stood from the floor. "I'm from the Hero Association! There's an emergency summons of Class S Heroes! Please you must come to headquarters!" The representative from the Hero Association then took notice of Genos. "Oh! Is that Genos? You're Class S, you should come too!"

"Is it threat level dragon?" Genos asked.

"Oh dear," Bang grumbled. "Charanko, watch the dojo for me."

"Be careful!" Charanko yelled.

"Master they may need your strength," Genos said to Saitama. "Will you come too?"

"Sure I got time," Saitama said grinning.

Ryo thought for a minute. "I've got some errands to run in City A, so you mind if I tag along?"

"Genos and I do need our best cheerleader," Saitama said as they all walked to the long flight of stairs.

In City A Ryo wasn't even admitted to enter the building with all the heroes. "Damn," she grumbled. "That would have been a great opportunity to get other S Class heroes wearing my costumes! Plus Metal Bat would have been there. And Drive Knight!"