Down With The Ship!

"Finally," the alien grinned. "I smashed one."

"Silverfang!" Atomic Samurai shouted.

"No," Ryo heaved, "Old man..."

Bang bounced off multiple corners of buildings and then finally slammed into a slab of concrete.

"A direct hit," Iaian stuttered, grabbing his arm.

"Wa ha ha!" The monster boomed. "How fragile you are! One hit and you die! Why'd I have so much trouble? Forget defense. When I focus on attacking, this is easy." A sharp jagged blade formed as the alien's hand, he turned to Atomic Samurai. "And you're next. I'm going to crush your skull!

"Just you try," Atomic glared.

"Phew..." A familiar voice breathed. "That loosened me up. Guess I'm rusty." Ryo shot her head to Bang who peeled himself off the concrete and stood, rolling out his sore joints. "I need a good workout every now and then."

"Huh?!" the alien screeched. "You're alive?!"

"Hey." Atomic Samurai leered over the alien. "Pay attention."

The Samurai chopped the alien into little bits. The pieces started to swirl back together, but Bang approached the reforming alien. "You hide your central organ by moving it around. But, you always regenerate from your head. So right now that's where it is." Bang rammed his hand through the skull and snagged the last marble. "Even a monkey would have noticed by now! Checkmate."

The marble was smashed between Bang's fingers and the last head melted away with alien's screams.

"That was the last head!" Puri-Puri cheered. "We won!"

Metal Bat craned his neck up to the giant alien ship. "But a big opponent still looms above us. What if that esper gal can't bring it down?"

Ryo got to her feet. "Bang, where is Saitama?"

"He was out of the room before I was, went through the ceiling," Bang explained.

"Then he's already in there," Ryo said using her hand as a visor to look up at the ship.

"You mean that B Class?" Metal Bat asked tapping his bat on his shoulder.

"You were once in Class C. He's working his way up," Ryo stated looking up at the ship.

Atomic Samurai stepped in front of her, "Thank you for assisting my disciple." He placed a strong hand on her shoulder and squeezed with a smile. "I appreciate a woman who cares more for the safety of others than her own image."

"What does that even mean?" Ryo mumbled with a bemused smirk.

The ship above rumbled loudly. "Is it coming down?" Iaian asked. Out of the blue the far side of the ship dipped down and hit the ground.

"It's falling?!" Metal Bat cried.

"It's working!"

"You're amazing Terrible Tornado!" Puri-Puri cheered.

Ryo looked at the hero, she didn't look as convinced that this was her work. There was no doubt in Ryo's mind that this was Saitama taking care of the big boss. But nobody had time to awe at the ship as everyone realized the ship was crashing.

Ryo gawked at the ship before she felt her body being thrown over someone's shoulder. She looked to see who was carrying her like a sack of potatoes to see the back of Metal Bat's head.