(3) Dead in the Water: Rolling in the Deep

🔷 Before you read, please remember votes and comments = more chapters—no votes or asking me to "please update" comments = no chapters. Just follow me so you know I've updated instead of asking me to. Thank you.🔷

❈•≫────≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫────≪•❈

Later that day, the three Winchester's trailed into the sheriff's station once again, this time by Andrea's father, Jake. It was not long after Bill's disappearance that police showed up, having discovered the three of them standing there along with a missing person, which looked rather suspicious to the sheriff, who orders them back to the station for questioning.

Just as they walked in, Harriet spots Andrea getting up to face them just after putting a bag and container on her chair, "Sam, Harriet, Dean. I didn't expect to see you here."

"So now you're on a first-name basis," Jake questioned with some disapproval as he led the way towards his daughter, "What are you doing here?"

"I brought you dinner."

He gratefully accepts the food in the container she gives him, "I'm sorry, sweetheart, I don't really have the time," Jake puts the box down on his desk before taking off his jacket.

Andrea gives her father a dubious expression to then glance at the Winchester's, who looked somewhat awkward as they stood behind her father, "I heard about Bill Carlton. Is it true? Is something going on with the lake?"

Harry's eyes darted innocently about the room as Jake back at the three people before him, and as she did so, she noticed Lucas fidgeting rather anxiously from where he was sitting in a chair. The poor boy looked in distress about something, and it made the young Winchester wonder what was bothering him so much.

"Right now, we don't know what the truth is," the sheriff sent the group a deathly glare, "But I think it might be better if you and Lucas went on home."

Just as soon he finished speaking, Lucas looked at them with pure panic in his eyes and let out a small whimper of distress. He hopped up and went to grasp Dean's arm, firmly tugging it in desperation. Dean instantly goes to crouch before him and tries his best efforts to reassure the boy 

"Lucas, hey, what is it?" yet Lucas doesn't respond. It seemed as if he was trying to communicate something just from the sheer yet determined expression upon his face, "Lucas. Lucas, it's okay. It's okay. Hey, Lucas, it's okay. It's okay," the eldest Winchester continued to reassure the boy just as Andrea came to wrap her arms around her son and pull him away from Dean before leading him away outside. But Lucas doesn't look away from Dean as he's led out.