PART 1

Yujin's POV
Is a nice day in the Palace and it is also boring because I'm doing nothing. So I decided to talk with Yena. When I walked to Yena, my jaw drop because I saw him with a girl. "Yah, Yena hyung. Who is that girl?" He turned his head facing me and said "She is Kim Chaewon, my girlfriend." Wait, Yena has a girlfriend? Why I didn't know that. Suddenly, his girlfriend walked to me and said "You must be Ahn Yujin. Yena told me a lot about you. Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Kim Chaewon, the older ninja and my sister is Kim Minju, the young ninja." Wait... She is a ninja!? She has a sister!? Wooo, dad will be very angry if he see someone which doesn't has his invitation. She patted my shoulder and said" Gonna go now"She left without saying goodbye to Yena.

" Prince Yena and Prince Yujin, the king wants to talk to you " a soldier speak to us and they lead us to our father. When we walked in, my eyes wide open because I saw Chaewon and a girl next to my father. Oh my gosh, that girl next to Chaewon is so pretty. Damn, she is so pretty that my eyes can't get off of her. But my father said something to us which make my snapped out of my mind "Sons, they are our ninjas, Kim Chaewon and Kim Minju. They gonna stay in our palace and help us to keep guard" After that, my father just walked away. Chaewon and the girl walked towards me and Yena hyung. "Hi, Prince Yena and Prince Yujin." They bow to us because this is the manners to greet to the Royal family. "Glad to see you again, Chaewon." Yena patted Chaewon's shoulder and give her a warm smile. "Nice to you too, babe. Oh yeah, Yujin. This is Kim Minju, my sister." I looked at Minju and she is really shy. "Hi, Prince Yujin. I--I'm Kim Minju." I give her a warm smile and patted her shoulders "Don't be shy and scared, Minju. I'm not gonna hurt you."

Minju's POV
Well today, Chaewon and I get a message from the King and we went into the Palace. We were waiting for the princes. " Minju, I will just get some fresh air from outside so please stay here. " I nodded and she went outside.
After a few minutes, Chaewon came back and the princes have arrived. Oh my gadist, the taller boy is so handsome. Minju, be cool. The King's word snapped out of my mind. "Sons, they are our ninjas, Kim Chaewon and Kim Minju. They gonna stay in our palace and help us to keep guard" After that, the king just walked away. Chaewon and I walked towards the princes "Hi, Prince Yena and Prince Yujin." we bow to them. Suddenly the tall boy who looked like a duck said something to Chaewon unnie "Glad to see you again, Chaewon." He patted Chaewon's shoulder and give her a warm smile. "Nice to you too, babe."Wait, he is Chaewon's Boyfriend. Why I didn't know that." Oh yeah, Yujin. This is Kim Minju, my sister." I was really shy because she introduced me to the handsome Prince."Hi, Prince Yujin. I--I'm Kim Minju." He give me a warm smile and patted my shoulders "Don't be shy and scared, Minju. I'm not gonna hurt you." I blushed at that time.

Do I love him?