PART 8

Yujin's POV

The day when Wonyoung and I get married is almost near and I don't know what to do right now. Asking my father to cancel it is a failure. Having sex with Minju is a not sure. But the day at I'm going to hell is almost near. I must do something to stop the reality to happen.

I went over to Yena's room. "Hyung, what should I do right now? The wedding day is just around the corner. All those ways you tell me to do didn't work at all." Yena sighed and looked at me, he patted my shoulder and said "Well, the time will arrive soon so you must accept the reality. But there's still away that can stop the wedding to happen in your life."

I looked at him just to wait for his answer until her finally spoke out "Take Minju with you and get out of here and went somewhere far away so no one could find you." I looked at him with shocked. "Take Minju with me and get out!? Bro, that's impossible. I'm still weak to do that kind of stuff, there's too much guards around here, and..... I don't want to leave you bro. You are my best siblings in my life." "There's no choice bro. You must do it, is the only way. I surely will gonna miss you but we might still have the chance to meet each other in the future." I grabbed his shoulder and said "I'm not gonna leave you, so as Minju to Chaewon. If you want us to leave here, bring Chaewon with you and leave here together. Four of us can live somewhere far away from here together. I don't want four of us being apart."

Yena looked away and hesitant for a while. He looked back at me and said "If you want four of us leave together, then I will join you as you don't want to leave me and Chaewon. But tell the two girls to come here and see whether both of them agree with this idea and after that, we will discuss the escape plan."

I nodded and tell the sisters to come to Yena's room. We tell the two of them about the idea and both of them agree as it is for our on good, especially me. We discuss the escape plan and find the place that suitable for four of us to live together without being found. Although it might be difficult since many guards are around here, but hopefully that our plan works.

After that, Yena and I go and talk to Yuri about our plan. She's a trusted person so we tell her to keep a secret. She said she gonna miss us but as Yena said before, we might meet each other again in the future.

The next day we wait for the sun to set and escape when the moonlight has shown.