PART 3

Yujin open his eyes slowly and saw a beautiful angel beside him. He looked her face until her legs and he went back to her face. Yujin can't stop looking at Minju's face. "Stop staring at me. I'm melting." Minju open her eyes and look at Yujin. "uh... I need to go now." Yujin get out from his bed and went to the bathroom to have a bath. He finished his bath and wore his clothes and Yena talked to him. "Yujin, you seems like in love with Minju." Yujin finish wearing his clothes "Me and her just met so I like her as friend, no relationship yet." Yujin and Yena went out from the bathroom and saw an angel and a fairy, Minju and Chaewon in front of them.

"Yujin, you sleep with my sister yesterday? So romantic" Yena slapped Yujin's shoulder "YAH!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!! " Yujin slapped Yena shoulder back "How did you know, Chaewon unnie?" "Well, when I walk through your room, I saw Minju was in your bed so that why." Yujin rolled his eyes "Okay"

While they are chatting, one of the guards said :"Prince Yena and Prince Yujin, the King wants to see you"

Yujin's POV
Well, is a nice day that we are chatting but the guard interrupted us. "Prince Yena and Prince Yujin, the King wants to see you" Seriously, not my father again. He take us to our dad and I saw a princess beside my father and he said "Yujin, this is Jang Wonyoung, she is from America. She will marry you next month. Yena, please look an eye on Yujin so he won't cheat her." What... I'm speechless. I'm gonna marry that girl who looks like a bunny!?She is pretty but Minju is more pretty than her. I must marry Minju, not her. I like Minju but why my dad has to do like this.

Well, I was very sad. Yena hyung look at me and said "Yujin, why you look sad?" "Is nothing, hyung. I'm fine"

Minju and Chaewon approach us. I look at Minju and she said :"Yujin, why you look so sad?" "Is nothing" I......

Minju's POV
Well, me and Chaewon saw Yena and Yujin so we approach them. I look at Yujin and he looked sooo sad "Yujin, why you look so sad? " "Is nothing" He walked away after saying two words. I was curious so I ask Yena hyung "Yena, why Yujin looked so sad?" He answered "I don't know but our dad arranged him with someone. I think he is sad because of this." 'Maybe Yujin doesn't want to get married.' I thought. "Minju ah, can please check in Yujin please? I need to talk to Chaewon for a bit." I nodded and went to Yujin's room.

Yujin's POV
I was so sad so I decided to take a nap so can release my sadness. I closed my eyes and drift to sleep. Suddenly, I saw a child which is a girl. She looks like Minju.

'The girl walked towards the boy and she said "Hi, I'm Kim Minju." She shake the boys hand and the boy said "Nice to meet you. I'm Yujin, Ahn Yujin" Suddenly another a boy and a girl approached them "Minju, Yujin there you are" Yujin raise his eyesbrown and said "Yena hyung, who is that? " Yena patted Yujin head "She is Kim Chaewon" "Minju, is she your sister?" Minju nodded "Seems like my sister has found a new friend" Chaewon patted Minju's head "Of course they are friend. They are too young for relationship" Yena slapped Chaewon's shoulder. They all laugh. "Let's play" Yujin asked and they all nodded. When they play, the king found them and he was angry. "Ahn Yujin!!!Choi Yena!!!" He pulled the girls and tell the guards to take them away. "Yujin, I told you already. DON'T GO NEAR TO GIRLS!!!"He hit Yujin's head and he lost his memories." Ahn Yujin!!! " Minju shouted but she already got out of the Palace. '

I woke up because of that dream.

Is it real?