PART 7

Yujin's POV

"Yujin!!!! Yena!!!!!" My cousin, Yuri, ran towards us and hugged us. "I'm so glad to see you two." "Yeah, me too noona. But please don't hugged so tight I can't breathe" I said. Yuri broke the hugged and chuckled.

"I heard you guys have two ninja" Yena nodded. "Who are they? I want to know these two hot chicks" "They probably still haven't wake up yet" said Yena. "How about your Hyewon, hamster Yuri?" said Yena while smirk. "That Hyewon. He sometimes flirt with me and then flirt with another girl who call Kwon Eunbi. He said he love both of us so he cannot choose who to marry. I'm so jealous when he with this Kwon Eunbi girl." said Yuri while crossed her hand and pouted. "Why don't he marry both of you?" I said while chuckled a little. Yuri suddenly hit my shoulder and said "Are you a perv? Only perv want to marry one or two person. I belive Hyewon isn't a perv" "If he's not a perv then why he flirt with you and the Eunbi girl?" She rolled her eyes.

"Good morning, Yujin" I turned my head and saw Minju already wake up from her beauty sleep. "Is she one of the ninja?" Yena nodded. Yuri quickly jump on to Minju and hugged her tightly. "OMG. YOU ARE SO PRETTY!!!" "Um, thanks." Minju give Yuri a smile and broke the hugged. "I'm Jo Yuri." Yuri reached her hand to Minju for a hand shake. "I'm Kim Minju" Minju shake Yuri's hand. Seeing both of them getting along makes me happy. I bet both of them will be best friends until the end.

"So where's the other one?" Yuri asked. "What other one?" said Chaewon, suddenly appeared behind my back and put her left hand on my shoulder. "Yah, noona. You scared me." I quickly turned and face her.

Timeskip

Seeing both of the ninja sisters getting along with cousin Yuri makes me happy. But the problem right now is that Wonyoung is clinging on my right arm. I hate this feeling. "Yah, Wonyoung. Stop clinging on my arms!" I quickly get rid of her hands and move further away from her. I move near to Minju. Is much safer when I'm with Minju. Because she's the one I love.

But, Wonyoung started to move even closer to me. She clinged on my arms again although I warned her. I looked at Minju and saw her pouted and she started to cling on my free arm. Both of them having a staring contest and I'm the one who is having trouble between this two. I wish this won't be happen if Wonyoung isn't here.

"Yujin is mine. Get off you Ninja Frog." said Wonyoung. "No, Yujin is mine. Get off you Bunny Brat." Both of them started to push and pull me. Argh, I want this to over.

"You all back off. Yujin is mine." Yena pushed the two away from me and hugged me. I pushed Yena away. "Bro, are you gay?" "This isn't gay. This is protect my brother from pretty girls." I rolled my eyes and hyung suddenly whisper to me. "You are so luck bro having two girls with you." without his notice, Chaewon hit his head and pulled him away from me. I froze by Chaewon's action. I smile and looked at Minju. She suddenly give me a blush look. I blushed. She's so cute. Maybe she didn't forget what we happened yesterday and she felt embarrassed for it.

But for me, is a unforgettable night. I won't forget it how we did it together.

A/N: I just published a new book.

Hope you all like my first Kep1er Xiaojin story

Hope you all like my first Kep1er Xiaojin story. ❤️