PART 2

Yujin's POV
Me, Yena and the Kim sisters are just sitting on the floor doing nothing. "Damn, I'm bored" Chaewon said and looked at the ceiling. " Can we play?" I asked Yena hyung and I looked at him. " Don't you remember, Yujin?" I raised my eyebrows curiously and said "Remember what?" Yena look away"Nothing" Did I do something wrong when I was young? Did I get punished? Nah, I don't remember anything when I was young.

*Time skipped *

I went to bed because I was sleepy. I nonstop thinking what did Yena hyung told me about remember a thing. I decided to ignore it and close my eyes. But suddenly, someone knock the door. I open the door and it reveals a pretty angel, Kim Minju. She walked closer to me and hugged me. My heart beats so fast. We looked at each other. "Yujin" she use her sweet voice to speak to me. "Don't you remember everything when we were young?" What!? When me and Minju were young!? Did we met each other when were young!? But in my mind is no. "Sorry, Minju. I don't remember." I saw her tears came out from her eyes. I put my hands on her face and use my thumbs to wipe her tears. "Minju, don't cry. I really sorry." I hugged her tightly and buried her face in my shoulder. She broke the hug and trail her hands on my shoulders "Yujin, can I sleep her?" I suddenly blank myself because it was the first time to hear a girl say like this to me. "Why? Are you afraid?" "Yes, I just wanna stay with a strong person" I put my hand on my chest"No problem, Minju"I gave her a warm smile and she smile back.

We are on the bed and Minju hugged me. Why am I blushing?I put my left hand on her head and my right hand is hugging her waist.

"Good night, Min"
"Good night, Yujinie"
I close my eyes and drift to sleep and I nonstop smiling.

I love you, Minju

A/N : IZ*ONE PERMANENT
          PROTECT NAYEON