Part 6

A/N: Sorry for the one year update. I really busy in these days because of exam, suffering from reading. But hope you guys enjoy. Thanks for reading this Fan Fic for 1 year, i think.

Yujin's POV
The resquest that I told my father to cancel the marriage was a FAILURE. He said that Wonyoung loves me that badly and wanted to always be by my side so badly that makes my fire is going to burst out and holding a sword, running around the palace. I only love the only Kim Minju, who isn't belongs to the royal family but in the ninja blood family. She's an angel to me. The only thing I can do is secretly being by her side.

Please god, help me.

"Yujin ah" I turned around and saw Yena hyung. "What?" I asked. "How was the request?" He said while looking at me. "FAILURE!" I yelled. "That freaking Jang Wonyoung is like a brat who just fall in love with only one person and think that she couldn't find another guys thats better than me!" 

Yena comfort me and said "I know how you feel right now. Marry the person you don't like or even love makes you angry. Try to do something with Minju so the story will end well." I look at Yena confusely "What thing?" "Why give me an innocent look? The thing is....... you know, that kind of thing..... between a male and a female..... at night......" "You mean sex, right?" Yena clapped his hand so suddenly almost make me jump out of the chair. "Yes, that's right. Sex. You do it with her so you will have an happy ending." I sighted and said "Bro, my relationship with her is just like a week like that and you want me to have sex with her?! Seriously like bro, I'm still not ready yet for that kind of thing and I believe she also haven't ready for that thing?!" Yena patted my back and said "Relax, just wait for the right time to do it with her." 

I quickly got up and said "Bro, I don't have time do wait cause the marriage is gonna arrive sooner and I really need to do something to stop this rather than having sex with Minju who have a relation with me like a week?!" "What?" The familiar voice make me turn around and look at her. Oh sh*t, I think I said it too loud. "Hey, Minju" I stand up straight and she said "I just heard you two saying about me, what it is?" "Well...." Before I could say my words out, Yena started to say things that I really don't want and make my jaw dropped "Yujin said he wants to have sex with you." "Hyung!!?? That's not true, I said...." "Nope, that's true he really said that." I grabbed Yena's shirt collar and shake him back and forth "Hyung, you tell me to do that and I refuse and you want to tell her that I want to do that with her?!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" "That's the only way to stop the marriage." He said while I'm still shaking him. 

"Both of you stop!" Chaewon shout and Minju and I look at her as I stopped shaking Yena. Yena already look dizzy and his head looks like he just slept. Chaewon walked forward and pull Yena away which left me and Minju in the area alone. Both of us went to my room and sat on the chair. "So did Yena oppa said whats true?" I sighted and looked at her "Actually because I asked my father to cancel the marriage but the marriage is still going on so I don't know what to do to stop the marriage and hyung said that both of us should do sex to stop the marriage but I refuse cause I'm not ready for that thing and I believe you feel the same too." 

The scene was now silent for a while and suddenly Minju sit on my lap and wrapped both of her arms around my neck, facing me which me shock all of the sudden. Our face was just one inch away and I could felt her warm breath on my face. "Actually, I don't mind if you or me is not ready yet for this, but if this really work then....... use your thing on me. Make me wet all night." She moved her hip towards my thing and sat on it and bite her lower lips.I found it sexy but I don't know where I can do it right. I hesitant for a while and looked at her once again. "If this really work then let's do it" I put my right hand on her waist and my left hand on the back of her head, pulling her for a long, passion kiss. We kissed for a while and I started to carry her and lay her on my bed. 

A/N: Who needs holy water get it from the vote :)