PART 4

Yujin's POV
I don't know if that dream was real so I decided to ask Yena hyung. Suddenly, someone open the door, it was Minju. She's walk closer to me "Yujin, are you okay?" I nodded and I walk out of my room to find Yena hyung. When I found him, my jaw dropped because Yena and Chaewon are kissing in front of me. I fake cough to make them stop. They immediately stop their business and they stared at me. "Yena hyung, can we talk?" He nodded and we went to a corner. I checked everywhere to make sure no one is following us "Okay, Yena hyung. I wanna say that I have a dream and it is -" "Yah, stopping talk those dream stuff. Is boring" He cut my words but I still continue "Just listen everything. Well, in my dream................." I explain everything to Yena and he jaw dropped "Yujin, actually.... Yes that dream you make is real because dad said he wants you to marry the girl he choose so that's why he doesn't want you to get near to girls" "But why you can choose?" I question him. "I don't know but dad let me choose" I hugged Yena tightly."Thanks hyung"Yena hugged me back"Your welcome".

When I decided to talk to Minju, my fiance, Jang Wonyoung came to me ."Hi,Yujin"She so annoying"Hi,what do you want?"Her hand suddenly wrapped around my neck"I just wanna find my future husband.We must foster our relationship like doing something so we can have a better future. " I don't think I will have a better future because I need Minju.She is the only one I need.

THIRD PERSON POV

A few weeks later......

Yujin and Minju were upset because they can't talk to each other that much. 

Yujin was under the sakura tree and thinks of Minju but someone interrupted him and is Wonyoung. "What are you thinking?Me?" "Nothing but just thinking what to do?" Wonyoung's hand wrapped around Yujin's neck and makes Yujin gulped. Wonyoung looked around and suddenly she saw Minju. She quickly kiss Yujin and make Yujin eyes widden . Yujin looked at the side and he saw Minju run away. He push Wonyoung "What's that for ?" Wonyoung raised her eyebrown "Kissing my future husband of course and your lips taste sweet" Yujin run around to find Minju. He finally saw her and called out her name "KIM MINJU!" Minju ignore him but she felt someone is holding her wrist.It was Yujin. She swept Yujin's hand "Yujin , please don't be mad and I'm sorry that I interrupted your moments" "Why should you say sorry? And she is the one who interrupted our moments" Minju looked at Yujin curiosly"What do you mean our moments" Yujin tucked her hair beside her ears "You and me, Minju"

Minju snapped her though and said "Yujin, you already have a fiance and you should say this to her. I'm not your fiance so please don't talk to me"When she decided to go away , Yujin pulled her and pinned her to the wall "Minju,please understand me. I like you" They looked at each other and Yujin caressed Minju's cheecks and pulled her for a kiss. Minju was shocked and she can't escape it. She felt his love so she respond back. Her hands wrapped around Yujin's neck for a deeper kiss. When she's about to melt, Yujin pulled away and hugged Minju "Minju, can you be my girlfriend?" "Yujin,but what if the king finds out?" "Don't worry. We will be together in secret" Minju hugged him tightly and Yujin hugged her back " I love you , Yudingz" "I love you too Min"