PART 9

It was the night that Yujin, Yena, Minju and Chaewon were going to escape from the palace. The 2Kim sister have a lot of experience so Yujin and Yena thought that they will have no problem with it. The two boys followed the girls lead and Yujin though he would die in the middle of escaping since he doesn't have the experience of it. They all jumping at the roof and make sure they don't make any noise.

"I think I will die right now." Yujin receive a slap on his shoulder by Chaewon after he finish his word. "You better be quiet. This is your idea." "Shhhh, unnie." They continue jump on the roof quietly without let anyone notice. But then suddenly.......

"Yujin baby!" said Wonyoung which almost make Yujin slipped on the roof and he accidentally make a noise. All the guards look at the roof to make sure no intruders are in the palace. Four of them quickly hide since their outfit is all black. "Yah, Yujin." Yena whispered. "Sorry" 

'Fuck it, Wonyoung.' Yujin thought. 

Four of them quickly jumped on the roof and they have reached the end and almost escape. But then Wonyoung suddenly shout which makes Yujin almost slipped again by disgusted. "Yujin baby, where are you?" But this time all the guards looked at the four of them because the sound that Yujin made was too loud and he couldn't managed to hide from it. All the guards couldn't recognize the four of them and all of them ran towards them. "INTRUDERS!" "Fuck" Yujin cursed and he quickly get up. Four of them run away and they jumped off the rooftop and Yujin almost fell on the ground but then Yena quickly catch him and carry him bridal style while running away.

"YAH, HYUNG. PUT ME DOWN." "Later, we need to escape here immediately." Yena continue running while carrying Yujin while Yujin keep hitting Yena. Yena know is annoying but he decided to ignore Yujin. 

Meanwhile, some of the guards go and take a look at Yena's and Yujin's room and they found both of them aren't there. They report to Yujin's father and he was shocked. "How come my two beloved sons disappear? Go and find them!" "Hope my baby is safe." But then other guard report to him "Your majesty, there are intruders running around the palace." "Argh, another problem. Go and get them!" "Yes, your majesty." 

The four of them almost reach to the exit but then some guards are blocking the exit. The 2kim sisters know that some guards are ambusing to catch them so they took out some powder and before they throw it, they warn the two prince to cover their mouth. They throw the powder and all the surrounding is full of the powder's dust. They hit the guards who are blocking the exit and they finally escape. 

A few minutes later...

"Damn it." said Yujin's father in an angry tone. "Why did you let them escape!? Argh, first my sons are gone and now intruders are also gone. Dang it!" All the guards let the king down. The king apologize to Wonyoung's father and he was disappointed with him. But they didn't know that Yuri is the only one who knew everything, but she decided to remain silent. She know the location where the four of them will be heading to. She hope that one day they will meet each other once again. 

On the other hand, the four of them ran into a village which located in the middle of a jungle. All the villagers looked at them confusely. Then the head of the village appoarched them. "What you youngters doing here?" "Well, I'm Ahn Yujin. This Yena, Chaewon and Minju." Everyone was shocked when they heard the name of Yujin and Yena. They could hear some people whispering about them. "We actually came here for a reason." Yujin explain everything to the head and the head accepted they to live in this village. He also promise him not to tell anyone where he and the three are now. 

Four of them started to learn the traditional of the village and make their life at there. Until the very end. The guards of the Ahn palace are looking for the two brothers but no one knows. The village is a safe palace because no one been there before. Minju suddenly hugged Yujin. "Thanks for taking me to this place. I can be with you whenever I want." "Me too" Yujin cupped MInju's face and kissed her. Minju kissed him back and they shared their love through the kiss.

"Yuji, is dinner already." A boy who is playing with a ball with his friend heard his mother calling his name to get back home for dinner. "Coming mom." The boy ran back to his house and sat on the chair, having his dinner with his parents. After the dinner, he saw his father hugging his mother and said "I love you Minju." "I love you too Yujin." He saw both of them kissed when suddenly both of them pulled away when they realized that their son is watching them. "Eh hem, sorry about that. What about play together with dad." Yujin open his arms to his son. "Um, nevermind. You two continue flirting with each other." Yuji left and Yujin looked to his wife, smiling. He wrapped his arm around Minju's waist and pulled her in a kiss. Minju kissed him back and both of them having a wonderful life, forever and ever. 

A/N: This is really the end of the story. I know the story is short but I have no choice to end it. 😭But hope you all enjoy the story and thanks to all of your support. Support more on IVE, LESSERAFIM, YENA, EUNBI, YURI, HYEWON, MINJU, NAKO, HITOMI, CHAEYEON. See you at WITH HIM(XIAOJIN). I love you all. 💕