Denki's Home Life The Truth

Denki walks into class late which wasn't surprising and had his hair covering parts of his face, "Denki why are you late" Aizawa asked. "sorry Sensei" Denki kept his head down, "Class started 5 minutes ago" Aizawa's eyes glow red then calms down "Go sit down and see me after class well discuss this later" "yes sir" Denki sat in his seat.

AFTER CLASS

"Denki why were late to class" Aizawa asked him, "my alarm didn't go off" Denki says lying without showing he was lying. "I know your lying Denki" Aizawa told Denki, "I cant tell you" Denki says playing with the ends on his sleeves. "Fine you are dismissed for now but I'll find the real reason next time" Aizawa said, Denki bows respectfully and walks out of class moving his hair which showed a black eye. "Who did that to you Denki" Shinsou asked, "I'm fine Toshi, don't worry" Denki gave him a fake smile. "Don't fake smile" Shinsou said, Denki stop smiling and looks down "sorry" "What's going on at home" Shinsou asked. "I'm not aloud to tell anyone" Denki said,  Shinsou uses his quirk "What really happened to your face" "my father hit me" Denki says.

Shinsou releases him from his quirk "Your dad hits you?!", Denki's eyes widen and looks scared "he's definitely going to hurt me now" he whispers. "No he is not I'll protect does your mom know about this" Shinsou told him, "I don't know, he hates that I'm gay, but my mom supports me" Denki starts crying. Shinsou hugs Denki "Can't your mom divorce your dad" "she's scared of him" Denki sniffles, Shinsou calls Mic "Dad can Denki stay the night please". Denki sniffles and hiccups, "yeah, he can stay as long as he wants, I'll let your father know" Mic says. "Thanks dad" Shinsou says, Denki whines "are we going to have the same conversation with your parents". "your welcome son" Mic hung up and called Aizawa, "That's up to you I'm not gonna force you" Shinsou told him.

"I'm still scared" Denki says, "You'll be fine I promise" Shinsou said. Denki smiles a little, Shinsou smiles as well. Denki blushed at his smiles 'cute' he thought, "You should smile more" Shinsou said to Denki. Denki blinks out of his thoughts 'I haven't done a real smile in a long time', "I take it you haven't done a real smile for a long time" Shinsou asked him. "well being beat close to dying will make you stop smiling" Denki says, "You almost died?!" Shinsou yells. "stop yelling before the whole school know" Denki covers his mouth and looks around to see if anyone heard, "Sorry" Shinsou apologized. "its ok, wanna go to a cat café" Denki asked smiling more brightly, "Sure" Shinsou nods.

Denki smiles happily and grabs Shinsou's hand walking to the café, Shinsou grabs his hand. Denki smiles walking out of school and to the café, "no" Shinsou said. "no what" Denki looks at him, 'Why is he so cute' Shinsou thought. Denki tilts his head cutely, "Stop being so cute" Shinsou mumbles. "what did you say" Denki asked getting to the café, "Nothing" Shinsou blushes and looks away. "ok" Denki smiles walking in, "I swear he is like a kitten" Shinsou mumbles. "you sure its nothing" Denki asked sitting at a table, "Stop being so cute" Shinsou realize what he said and blushes very hard. Denki blushes dark red "you think I'm cute" "Yes" Shinsou said "Is it wrong that I have a crush on you?" he asked, "no, I have a crush on you to" Denki says still blushing.

Shinsou kisses his lips, Denki's eyes widen before kissing him back putting his hand gently on Shinsou's neck. Shinsou picks up Denki carries him to the car and goes home, Denki squeaks blushing.

At Home In Shinsou's House

Denki looks around "woah" "I think we should hire a lawyer for your mom" Shinsou said, Denki nods "yeah, where's your parents and Eri" "Eri is at a friend's house" Shinsou said "My parents are probably out on a date". Denki blushes that he was home alone with Shinsou, "I'm not gonna push you I'll wait till your ready" Shinsou tells Denki. "thank you and cuddles with a movie or ask my friends to come and play a game" Denki asked, "A game sounds fun" Shinsou said. "will you be ok with my friend being here" Denki asked, "Yes I would do anything for you" Shinsou says. Denki blushes and calls Bakugo, "What do you want Pikachu?!" Bakugo yells. Denki whines "stop yelling you sound like my dad, anyways do you and the other Bakusquad members wanna come to Toshi's place to play games" "What does your dad do" Bakugo asked, "he doesn't allow me to tell people or something bad will happen to me or my mom, so answer the question" Denki says.