Denki Gets Kidnapped

Denki wakes up and walks to the kitchen yawning, Shinsou making breakfast. Denki sniffed the air smelling food and a dangerous smell and walks to find it, "Hey" Shinsou said. "Hi" Denki smiles hugging him and kissed him, Shinsou kisses back "How are you feeling, Do you feel any better" "Yeah a little, but I smell a bad scent in the dorm near the rooms" Denki says. "Really?" Shinsou said, Denki nods "an Alpha other than Bakugo is here" "He better not try something or so help me I'll mind control him to die" Shinsou said. "babe some people know ways around your quirk" Denki says, "I doubt it" Shinsou said. "baby Deku beat you in the sports festival" Denki pouts, "That was different" Shinsou said.

"sure" Denki pouts, "Hmph your no fun" Shinsou pouted. "and watch you get your ass kicked again, ok" Denki walks away giggling, "Whatever" Shinsou said. Denki pouts walking down the hallway and saw someone then follows them, "Who is that" Shinsou said. "not Bakugo" Denki says, "where is Denki Kaminari's room, that bitch was supposed to be exchanged to me two weeks ago" Axel said growling. "He called my mate a bitch I'm going to kill him" Shinsou growled, "Who called dunce face a bitch I'm going to blast them all the to hell and back" Bakugo. Deku and Kirishima walks over to Denki, Denki whines at being called that. Axel stops sniffing the air smelling three Omega's and smirks disappearing and reappearing behind the Omega's "hello bitches" "That's it I'm going to kill him" Bakugo said, Kirishima growls at the name and attacks him.

Denki and Deku goes to move away, the Axel dodges. Hawks uses his feathers and stop Axel "You know I never thought you stoop so low since our break up", "cause someone sold something better and more trained" the Axel pulled a whip out and grabbed Denki. Denki whimpers seeing the whip, "Omegas are not sex toys and never will be this is why I broke up with you because you were always so toxic" Hawks uses his as a sword. Axel rolled his eyes and disappeared with Denki, Denki whimpers scared. "No dammit" Hawks said "I hate him so much I hate him I hope he rots in hell" he coughs and sobs, then texted Dabi *I need you and Shiggy now, something happened*, "Hawks what's going on with that Alpha and Denki" Deku asked.

*me and Tenko are headed to the gate* Dabi texted Hawks driving to U.A., *Please hurry* Hawks texted Dabi "To answer your question that was my abusive ex he is involved in Omega trafficking" he said and texted Dabi *Are you here yet*. "but Denki's pregnant" Deku whines, *we're here, Tenko got the crazy look in his eyes* Dabi honks the car horn. "My boyfriend's are here whatever you don't freak out" Hawks goes to the car "Please don't freak out I'm going to rescue Denki" "why are we saving Pikachu" Dabi asked, "Izuku" Shigaraki says. "Tenko" Deku says back, "Because he was kidnapped by my abusive asshole of an ex" Hawks said "Wait you know my boyfriend Deku" "we're brothers" Deku and Shigaraki says together.

"the hell, I didn't know this" Dabi says, "Wait wouldn't that make your dad All-For-One" Hawks asked. "yep, making him your father-in-law" Deku grins, Shigaraki laughs. "and I thought my dad was bad" Dabi groans, "So let me get this straight All-For-One is your actual dad the hell and Dabi your dad can burn in hell" Hawks asked. "we can even see dad" Deku and Shigaraki smiles, "sure little bro" Dabi grins. Kirishima was in his small dragon form perched on Shoto's shoulder, "So Midoriya is not the secret love child" Shoto asked. "no, lime I've been telling you all this time" Deku says, Kirishima whimpers and tugs on Shoto's ear with his mouth worried about Denki.

"I'm going to blast that bastard all the way to hell" Bakugo yelled, "Don't worry I'm going to bring him back but you guys have to stay in the school" Hawks said. "can we talk about Midoryia's father later and get Denki before that guy kills Denki's and Shinsou's baby" Kirishima asked, "yeah, is the car going to fit all of us" Deku asked. "The Omegas can come but your not fighting the Alpha's have to plus it's my fault that he was kidnapped" Hawks said, Kirishima grew bigger "I can protect myself". Deku hugs Bakugo, "well get in, my gas is is running" Dabi says. Bakugo hugs back "Stay in the car where it's safe", Hawks shaking a bit releases distress pheromones. Deku crawls into the car, Kirishima nuzzles Hawks releasing calming pheromones.