Don't Mess With My Family

Hana rans to the bathroom throwing up, Ayoyma rubs her back "are you alright?". Hana shook her head throwing up with tears falling, Ayoyma releases soothing pheromones. Hana whines laying her head on the toilet "you have a test", Ayoyma gives her the test. Hana gets up and uses the test, Mic talking about paperwork. Ms. Joke annoyed with Mic, Aizawa see's Ms. Joke and Mic and pushes Ms. Joke down the stairs "Mine". Ms. Joke laid at the bottom of the stair unconscious, Mic jumps and almost fell. Aizawa catches Mic "You Alright?", Mic nods "yeah, that scared me a bit".

With SeroYama

"What did the test say?" Ayoyama asked, "I think I see two lines" Hana says showing him. "I'm going to be a father" Ayoyama said, Hana nods "I know my mother will accept us, but not my dad "since his son turned trans" he stop talking to me unless he needs something" "Does your dad hit you?" Ayoyama asked. "I-" Hana was scared to say, "He does I'll kill him" Ayoyama said. Aizawa hears what Hana says "Can Hana please come to my office", "he doesn't, don't worry" Hana smiles walking out of the bathroom then looks at Aizawa "sensei" "You better not be lying Hana" Aizawa said. "For once I agree with Dadzawa" Ayoyama said "Mine" he growls seductively, Hana shifts to her Chihuahua form and crawls to Ayoyama's bed squeezing her body under it.

Ayoyma shifts into his French Spaniel dog form then jumps on the bed and licks Hana's belly, Hana purrs and licks his nose. Ayoyma growls softly and Licks her nose, Hana purrs blushing. "Kirishima you owe me another 10 bucks about ayoyma sara which means I get to buy another outfit" Todoroki said, "don't you have your dads card" Kirishima whines handing him money. "Nope" Todoroki picks up Kirishima "I'm going to pound your ass until you can't walk~", Kirishima sighs "we need money for baby stuff, I got the baby plushies of us" then squeaks. "About that I kinda already did the baby room and I bought a shark plushie for you with my father's credit card of course" Todoroki said, "oh" Kirishima blushes holding onto him.

Todoroki brings him to the bedroom and pins him on the bed gently "I really want to mark you and claim you as mine" "ok" Kirishima blushes, Todoroki licks his neck and puts a finger in his ass "You like that~" he said "I'm going to make you scream my name until you beg for me to stop~", Kirishima moans arching. Todoroki puts another finger in his ass and stretches him, Kirishima moans loudly. Todoroki puts his member in Kirishimas ass, Kirishima moans loudly arching. Todoroki thrusting slowly into Kirishimas ass, Kirishima moans and puts his legs on Todoroki's shoulders pulling him close. Todoroki bites into Kirishimas scent gland, Kirishima cries out.

Todoroki licks the blood off of Kirishima scent gland "Mine" he growls lustfully, Kirishima whimpers rubbing his neck. Todoroki kisses his mating mark "You want mark your alpha~" he growls lustfully, Kirishima nods licking his neck. "Ahh~" Todoroki runs his fingers through Kirishima's hair "Such a good omega~ my baby boy~" "I haven't been styling it because I don't want to hurt the baby" Kirishima nips the spot before clamping his teeth down on the spot, "Ahh~ it's fine Kiri I promise" Todoroki moaned. Kirishima pulls away licking the spot, "Ahh~ Mark your Alpha omega" Todoroki says in a dominating voice. Kirishima shoved his tail down Todoroki's throat "I am" he hardened his hands and pins Todoroki's wrist then licks his chest, "Ahh~ So good~" Todoroki moans.

Kirishima puts Todoroki's legs around his waits and nips his nipple "how much do you want", "So bad baby shark~" Todoroki moans. "cant be the only one that a virgin" Kirishima grins shifting to his dragon form, Todoroki shifts into his wolf form, he whimpers "put a condom on". Kirishima puts one on and looked confused wondering why his boyfriend whimpered and licks his cheek and pushed his massive member in Todoroki's ass, "Ahh~" Todoroki growls seductively. "you ok, I'm bigger than your body" Kirishima asked and tried pushing the whole length in him, "Mhm" Todoroki purrs seductively. "I'm only halfway in, maybe if I put the rest in you might lose your mind" Kirishima wraps his claws around Todoroki's waist and rams him the rest of the way down on his member, "AHHHH~ Faster Kiri, Ahh~ Are you in yet Kiri~" Todoroki cries out.