Aizawa Saves The Day

Denki wakes up and goes to the kitchen putting Shinsou's favorite flavor of coffee on and starts cooking breakfast, Shinsou leans on Denki's shoulder "You should be resting" "I'm hungry and I need to feed the kids" Denki says and tries reaching for Shinsou's coffee cup. Shinsou lifts Denki up, Denki squeaks and grabs their cups. "Did you get the cup's" Shinsou asked, Denki nods "but aren't I heavy" "Your light" Shinsou said. Denki thinks wondering if he was eating properly, "Your perfect the way you are plus I work out every now and then" Shinsou said. "oh, want me to help you with your push-ups" Denki asked making two cups of coffee, Shinsou nosebleed. "or sit-up" Denki smiles stirring the creamer and sugar, Shinsou faints while having a nosebleed.

"Hito" Denki turns around "are you ok, your nose is bleeding" he grabs a rag wiping his nose, "Just suck daddy's member omega ride daddy while bobbing your head up and down" Shinsou said. Denki blushes darkly "huh", Shinsou still fainted "Just suck daddy's member while pleasuring you such a good omega" "even though that doesn't sound like a bad idea but Hito" Denki pokes him still blushing. Shinsou gains consciousness "Wait what?!" he blushing madly, "you want the blowjob that bad" Denki asked. "Um m-maybe" Shinsou blushing even harder, "awww but kitty wants daddy to put his big fat thing in kitties mouth to feed him milk" Denki smirks. "Shush it's not my your sexy" Shinsou said, Denki mews purring.

Shinsou pets his hair, Denki purrs and mews loudly that sounded heat like. "You really are a kitten" Shinsou said, Denki mews nibbling his ear. Shinsou pins him to the wall gently and licks his neck, Denki moans mewing. Shinsou unzips his pants and licks the shaft, Denki gasped grabbing his hair. Shinsou puts his fingers through Denki's hair and rubs his hair "Such a good omega you being so good for daddy", Denki purrs loudly. Shinsou licks his shaft more "You being so good your a good omega", Denki moans whining. "Your gonna cum omega~" Shinsou thrusting faster with his fingers, Denki moans coming. Shinsou taste the cum in his mouth "You taste good kitten~", Denki pants blushing and whines waving his hips a little.

Shinsou licks his shaft and sucks his cum, Denki moans louder. "You gonna cum Omega~" Shinsou asked, "but I just came" Denki says then pins Shinsou down. Shinsou flips Denki "Who's says your topping me omega~", Denki whines squirming. Shinsou takes his shirt off and plays with his nipples, Denki moans and whines when his nipples leaked milk. Shinsou sucks his nipples "Your nipples are sensitive today are they~" he kisses his stomach and licks his belly button, "remember when we found my sister Arashi, when she was a newborn, I had to feed her" Denki squeals a little. "Oh right how old is she now?" Shinsou asked, "she's 4 Hito, even though she my sister she thinks were her parents and I love that" Denki smiles.

"When are you going to tell her the truth?" Shinsou said "I just hate lying to her" "I don't like lying to her to but she's to young" Denki whimpers, "Well tell her the truth when she is older" Shinsou pets his hair. Denki whines "I should wake her up for breakfast", Shinsou kisses his cheek "Ok". Denki smiles and gets up fixing his pants and walks to Arashi's room and kissed her head "time to wake up sweetie" "Ok mama" Arashi said, Denki smiles "I was thinking of hanging out with your aunties and uncles wanna come" "Auntie and uncle yay" Arashi smiles happily. "you wanna ask to hangout or me" Denki giggles, "You pwease" Arashi asked. "of coarse, I'm making breakfast" Denki picks her up and walks to the kitchen, "Yay uppie" Arashi giggles.

"you want a kitty pancake" Denki asked putting her in her chair, "Yay pancake pwease" Arashi said. "coming right up" Denki calls the member of the Bakusquad and grabs everything to make pancakes and started making them, "Where's papa" Arashi asked. "Hito where did you go" Denki looks around cooking the pancake, "I'm in the bathroom taking a shower" Shinsou says. "oh, we were just wondering" Denki put the pancake on the plate and grabs a fork and put it on the table "the guys aren't picking up" he tries calling them again, "hello" Sero answers. "What is going on here?" Bakugo said, "hey Bakubro, Hanta" Kirishima waves. Sero looked upset at being called her old name, "lets hangout, Arashi wants to" Denki says.