Tensei Makes Tenya An Uncle

Tensei was teaching in his classroom, "Sir I need to borrow you for a minute" Shirokumo said. "keep reading" Tensei wheeled his wheelchair towards Shirokumo "yes Oboro", Shirokumo pins him against the wall "Your looking sexy as hell". Tensei blushes darkly "O-Oboro!", Shirokumo unzips his pants and licks his shaft. "O-Oboro" Tensei blushes watching and covers his mouth from moaning, "You want me to stop~" Shirokumo licks his shaft more. "no" Tensei moans louder, "You like that~" Shirokumo sucks his shaft more. Tensei nods moaning and grabs his hair, Shirokumo puts his finger in his ass "Your so wet for me". Tensei gasped moaning "Oboro", "That's not my name~" Shirokumo puts another finger in his ass "What's my name".

"but that is your name" Tensei said moaning louder, "My other name" Shirokumo sticks a third finger in his ass "it's starts with a d, and ends in addy" "what, daddy!!" Tensei cries out. Shirokumo licks the shaft with his tongue, Tensei screams coming. "Your cum taste delicious~" Shirokumo said, Tensei blushes darkly. Shirokumo licks neck, Tensei moans softly. Shirokumo licks his earlobe, Tensei moans more. Iida knocks on the door and see's his brother having fun "What in the Allmight is going on here" "Tenya" Tensei looks at Iida wide eyed, "why in the Allmight is everyone getting pregnant" Iida asked. "we haven't even done it yet" Tensei says, "I didn't need to know that information but my poor eyes" Iida nose bleeds.

"oh my god Tenya, you pervert" Tensei yells blushing, "I'm not a pervert I knocked on the door I have respect" Iida said. "then why are you nose bleeding" Tensei asked, "Because I walked into my brother and his lover having fun for the Allmight why" Iida blushes even more. "we didn't even do anything yet" Tensei says even though he fixed his pants, "I'm just going to back away from whatever happened" Iida backs away slowly. "if you tell mom and dad, I'm breaking my foot up your ass" Tensei yelled, "That's up to you" Iida yells back. "Tenya" Tensei yells, Iida yells "What?" "just don't" Tensei says. "I said I won't that's up to you" Iida yells back, "you can stop yelling now, you sound like Hizashi" Tensei says.

"I do not" Iida said, "when you were a baby you screamed a lot" Tensei sighs. "I was checking on the class" Shirokumo said, "I need to get back to them, Tenya go back to class or were you in class" Tensei rolled his wheelchair to the door. "Fine but were continuing this later" Shirokumo said, Tensei blushes as he wheeled to his classroom. Shirokumo smirks, Tensei blushes darker. 

Time Skip To After Class

Tensei sighs rolling his wheelchair out of the classroom, "Class will be let out early today your all dismissed" Shirokumo said. "Oboro" Tensei says as he watched his kids get their stuff and leave, "Didn't know that all classes gets out early today there was announcement about it don't worry it was principal Nezu's choice" Shirokumo said. Tensei pouts cutely, "Stop being cute" Shirokumo said. Bakugo see's four eyes brother "WTF is going on here?!" "Katsuki, may I help you" Tensei asked, "Don't Tell me your pregnant too?!" Bakugo said. "I'm not, we haven't done it like I told Tenya" Tensei says, "Oh if you guys do it then use a condom" Bakugo said. "I don't think I could with my disability" Tensei says sadly, "Hah?! You really believe that then that's bullshit" Bakugo said.

"huh" Tensei looks at him, "I thought heroes were not supposed to give up but here you fricking are, your fricking doubting yourself for what happened to you, I say that's bullshit" Bakugo said. "retired hero, I guess we can try for a baby, Oboro what do you think" Tensei says, "Let's do it" Shirokumo said. "Oh Geez Four eyes your going to be an uncle" Bakugo sighed, "Nooooooooo" Iida yelled whining. "Deku" Bakugo said, Tensei smiles "lets go". Shirokumo rolls his chair, Tensei smiles. "yes Kacchan" Deku looks at him, "Tell four eyes he is going to be an uncle" Bakugo asked. Iida faints, "he fainted" Deku says. "Tenya is so funny" Tensei laughs, "Four eyes get the frick up now" Bakugo said.

Iida not waking up, "Deku get round face please" Bakugo asked. "Uraraka!" Deku yells, "yeah Deku, what happened to Tenya" Uraraka asked. "Your boyfriend fainted" Bakugo said, "how and why" Uraraka asked. "his brother Iida Sensei and Shirokumo Sensei are going to make him an uncle" Deku says, "What the frick is with everyone getting pregnant" Bakugo said. Uraraka pouts holding Iida "Tenya", "everyone wants a family to Kacchan" Deku pouts. "So when are Round face and four eyes having a baby" Bakugo nuzzles into deku's scent glands, "I doubt Uraraka and Iida would want a baby durding school but who knows" Deku purrs loudly. Bakugo licks his mark and croons, Shirokumo licks his shaft and Shirokumo licks his earlobe "You like that Omega~".