Eath house dorm room

"Follow me!" Lily called as she started leading all the students through the castle.

"The stairs!" Karlof gasped. "They're moving!"

"Oh yes!" Lily answered as they stepped onto one. "Montgomery and Wu installed that function so it wouldn't get too messy!"

"It's already messy as it is!" Gravis grumbled looking down.

"Here we are!" Lily pointed at a bear statue. "Now, the password for this term is pure gold!"

As the word left her mouth the bear statue let out a small roar before gliding aside revealing a cozy room with some couches, tables windows, and bookshelves, there were also two stairs going to an upper floor.

"Boys to the left! Girls to the right!" Lily pointed at each of the stairs. "And boys, if you even think about going into the girl's bedroom, there's a trapdoor and a slide sending you directly to my office! And I'll be informed automatically of what you did! The same goes for the girls by the way!"

All the first years noded and started searching around in the dorm.

"This is awesome!" Gravis grinned.

"Maps are placed all around the academy in case you would get lost! Remember! You have your first lessons tomorrow! Just look at your schedule and you'll know where to go!"

As Lily left Karlof sat down on the couch and took out the schedule from his bag.

Saturday-Sunday Same as above, only no classes

Those who don't have an egg/dragon must be in the library studying other subjects during Dragon care classes

Library is open Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.

"Astronomy on Wednesdays is going to kill me!" Gravis whined. "I need my beauty sleep!"

"I look forward to dragon care!" Karlof smiled and looked at his egg.

"We have to wait until the third year for care of elemental creatures..." Bolobo sighed. "I can't wait that long!"

"Stop whining!" a girl with red hair groaned. "At least you don't have to be stuck in the library two times a week?"

"Oh? So you don't have an egg?" Karlof asked carefully. Even though his uncle said, and he had noticed that many of his classmates' had eggs he knew that some couldn't have it for one or many reasons.

"No... my mother said we can't afford it..."

"Oh, I'm sorry! Uhm... my name is-"

"Karlof Artino or Mako Beifong! I know!" the girl smiled. "The name's SKylor and- my element is Amber!"

Karlof remembered when her name was called during the ceremony... but he couldn't recall her last name.

"So... Uhm... I'll see you around I guess?" he waved as Skylor went up towards the girl's bedroom.

"I guess we should go to sleep..." Gravis muttered. "It's Sunday so we have a few days left of good sleep before we have to do astronomy in the middle of the night in a few days!" 

"So... did Lily say where we're supposed to put our eggs?" 

"Probably just in our nightstands... You do have a nest right?" 

"Uhm... yeah my uncle packed it for Me when we left!" 

"I guess we can put our nests on our desks and leave the eggs there!" 

"Hang on!" A boy with black hair said. "There's a large table over there!"

"Wonder why lily didn't show us...." Karlof mumbled as he put the egg on the table. 

"Beats me, but I look forward to this year!" Bolobo smiled. 

Karlof looked at Bolobo smiling as he felt his heartbeat going up again. 

"Uhm... Karlof you okay?" Gravis asked and grabbed Karlof's arm. 

"Y-yeah! Whatever you said!" Karlof mumbled and followed Gravis up the stairs to the boy's bedroom. 

"Hey Karlof, you seem pretty... distracted by that boy!"

Karlof felt his cheeks heating up even more and nodded.

"I just feel weird when I'm around him! I shouldn't be feeling this! I'm only eleven!" 

"Well... as long as it doesn't affect you or him too much I think you can feel what you want!"

Karlof nodded to himself. He felt good around Bolobo and wanted to get to know him better.

"Well, we're going to go to this academy for a long time! I can see how I really feel about him later!"

Gravis shrugged and picked out his pajamas. "You're going to change too?"

"Can we really change up here?" 

"I mean, we're all boys and the different years seem to be sleeping in different parts of the bedroom! We don't have to worry!"

Karlof couldn't help but feel flustered when he quickly changed into his pajamas. 

"I love you, mom and mum!" he mumbled and settled into a bed, putting his bag beside the nightstand. " I'll send you and Uncle a letter tomorrow! I promise!" 

After a few minutes, the lights in the school were turned off as all of them went to sleep.