nothing more?

The first year passed surprisingly fast and Karlof was standing at the train station waiting for the train to come.

"We're going to write to each other over the summer, right?" Gravis asked.

"Of course!" Karlof smiled. "And you'll meet my sister! It's her turn next term!"

"I'm so nervous about our grades!" Turner muttered.

"They can't be that bad!" Bolobo answered.

Karlof had started to grow a little closer to Bolobo, but he still had this weird feeling. He liked being around him but at the same time, he always got a weird feeling in his stomach.

"The train's here!" Shade called and got on.

Karlof and his friends followed and sat down at some empty seats.

"Guys you want some snacks?" he asked and pulled out his pouch.

"Woah! You still have money?"

"Yeah, uncle got me some from my parent's vault to buy some food at the train.... and I didn't spend it all last time!"

"I'm good!" Gravis smiles

"Alright then!"

Karlof bought some chocolate chics and some every bean flavor.

"So.... what do you think our parents are going to do when they send us our grades?"

"Hopefully everything's okay!" Karlof sighed. "My uncle and my parents made it very clear that I'll be in trouble if my grades are back!"

"Same!" Shade muttered. "My mom is going to strangle me if I get a T in anything!"

Karlof nodded and looked out of the window.

After a while, the train stopped at -2

As he stepped out with his bag his sister rushed up and hugged him.

"I*VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

"I've missed you too!" Iroh smiled and walked up to Karlof. "Now let's get back to the house! Your grades should be arriving at any hours!"

Karlof gulped and nodded. As they got into his uncle's car the mysterious shadow suddenly crossed Karlof's mind. Nothing like that happened for the rest of the year. Yet it was stuck in his head.

"Brother, will we be in the same classes when I start?"

"No, the schedules are different for different years!"

"You'll get to hang out with your brother anyway!" Iroh smiled. "Just make sure you both do your homework!"

"How hard is it?"

"It's impossible to stay awake the whole astronomy lesson!" Karlof sighed. "I'll have to change my sleep schedule for next year!"

As Iroh pulled up to those they saw an owl sitting on the roof with a scroll in its beak.

"Okay, Karlof! Let's see if you've done your homework!" Iroh said as the owl dropped the scroll in his hands.

Karlof nervously closed his eyes and awaited his fate.

"HAHAA! ALMOST STRAIGHT F'S! Just what I expected!" Iroh chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"WAIT?!" Karlof gasped and looked at the scroll.

"Well boy, you need to work on your astronomy! How did you get a G?!"

"I... fell asleep and missed a few classes...." Karlof mumbled looking at his feet. 

"Well, you need to set up a schedule so you keep yourself away!" Iroh nodded. "But the fact that you even managed to get a W is amazing! Your egg will hatch at the beginning of next tern remember?" 

"Yeah... but it will be harder to care for it when it doesn't stay still anymore!" Karlof smiled sheepily. 

"Nonsense! My dragon is still as obedient as a puppy!" 

Karlof rolled his eyes and walked into the house together with his sister. 

"What do you say about going to a buffet to celebrate your grades?"

"Can't we order some food?" Urza begged.

"What do you say Karlof?" 

"Hmm... I really love dumplings! How many can we order?!" 

"All that you want!" Iroh laughed and started writing a scroll to send to a restaurant. 

A few minutes after he sent the owl, the food arrived and they ate for the rest of the afternoon and Karlof told his sister and uncle more about what happened his first year. 
As the night started to fall Iroh helped Karlof pack his stuff to go back to his moms for the summer. 

"EMIYO! HE'S BACK!" Aiko called as the dragon landed. 

"Honey, it's eleven pm can you try t-KARLOF!" 

Karlof ran up to his moms who immediately picked him up and hugged him tightly. 

"Oh, honey we haven't seen you for a year!"

"Mom! I visited for Christmas!"

"And that was a while ago boy!" Emiyo smiled. "We've just been waiting for your letters to arrive every day!"

"I've saved them all!" Aiko nodded. "Something that you can look back at when you're older!"

Karlof felt his face flushing in embarrassment but hugged his uncle goodbye as he grabbed his bags. 

*after the summer*

"Alright, kids! You have to get on the train now!" Iroh smiled.

"We promise we'll write!" Urza waved as she stepped on the train with Karlof behind her. 

"I'll write too!" 

They both left their eggs in the nursery and went back to sit down at some free seats. 

"Karlof! You're here!"

Karlof turned around to see Gravis and Turner standing at the door of the cart.

"Ohhh.. so this is your sister!" Turner smirked as the brothers sat down.

"What's your name?"

"Urza Beifong!"

"Do you have a dragon?" 

"Uncle got me an egg so I can attend dragon care!"

"Cool! Ours and your brother's egg should hatch this year!"

"Aaaaw! I'm jealous!" 

"Don't worry! Our first year passed like a second!"

"Except for astronomy and elemental history!" Gravis sighed. "I fell asleep several times!"

"Yeah..." Karlof sighed. "My uncle said that I need to set up a new sleep schedule to not do that!"

"Dude!" Turner exclaimed. "Didn't you get an F in elemental history?!" 

"Yes.... but only a G in astronomy!"

"Ooof! I feel you!" Gravis grimaced. "I got a T in astronomy!"

"Remind me again how this grading system works?" Urza frowned. 

"W, is for wonderful, F, for fantastic, A, is for acceptable, G is for good and T is for tragic!" Karlof explained. 

"Ooh... I hope I never get a T!" 

"Yeah, but let's get ready for another great year!" Turner smiled.