12

Hi hello I wanted to give a special shout out to WienAngelineOBartolo for giving me the motivation to update again. BIG THANKS AND MUCH LOVE 💕💕

~~~~

White's been getting worse, and she keeps denying it. All you want to do is help her, but nothing you try is working. She hardly ever smiles, her posture is different, her energy levels are much lower, you've heard she hasn't been doing much work lately. She doesn't even hug you anymore. Something is definitely wrong.

You hate pressuring her, or making her do things she doesn't want to do, but this has gone on long enough. It's high time you had a little talk. You don't necessarily want her to spill all her feelings now, although that would be nice, your only goal with this talk is to make sure she knows she can count on you, and she can trust you. All you need right now is for White to know she has someone she can talk to, someone she can count on.

The right moment has come. White is sitting at her desk, there's nothing super urgent going on. Everything is pretty chill. You take some deep breaths, preparing yourself.

"White, could you come here for a second?", that was terrifying. She looked at you confused, but agreed. She shrunk down and sat on the bed next to you.

"What do you need y/n?"

You touched her hand, gaining all her attention. "I just want to make sure you're doing alright. You always say you're fine, but I can tell you're not".

A tear started streaming down your face. You gasped and turned her head away, trying to swiftly wipe the tear, so White wouldn't see. "I hate seeing you like this. Will you tell me what's wrong?". You looked back, practically begging with your eyes. White paused, then replied with a soft smile. She placed a hand on your cheek to wipe another tear you hadn't noticed.

"I'm sorry I made you worry so much, but I'm fine, really. There's nothing wrong"

Shes lying again. There's nothing you can do now, she doesn't want to tell you. You sigh, and reach your hand up to hold hers. You pulled it off your face and gently kissed her knuckles. White blushed, her face full of shock. You had shocked yourself as well, the action seemed so natural, you didn't even think before you did it.

"it's alright. I'll just go to bed then". White gave you a hug, it felt nice having been the first one in a while. She went back to her desk, and you went to sleep. Your thoughts raced, but eventually calmed. You thought about it, and came to the conclusion to trust White's words. Even if you didn't believe her, you should trust her. With your thoughts finally calmed, you drifted to sleep.

~~

There was a muffled sound. It almost sounded like your name.

"... Y/n?.............. Are you awake?..."

White? You thought you could hear White, calling out to you, but you were too tired to respond. You stay half asleep, just listening. You heard a sigh, then a sob. The sound was enough to wake you up a bit more.

You opened your eyes, and saw White, sitting at her desk, right where she was when you fell asleep. She had her head in her arms. She was the one sobbing. It was quiet, as if she was trying to muffle it. You were tempted to call out, let her know that you were there for her, but you decided not to.

She doesn't want to tell you for a reason, you thought. You mustn't bother her at a time like this, when she doesn't want you to know.

You tried to fall asleep again, but it was hard with the sound of White's cries. It broke your heart. You silently cried as well, so as not to alert her you were awake. If only she wanted you to know.