3

"Oh, hello there human"

You were too shocked to answer, apparently your hiding spot wasn't all that great. You just stood there, staring, you weren't sure what else to do. White tilted her head, looking at you sideways, she seemed rather shocked as well.

"I always thought humans were annoying, talkative creatures. You're quiet though, not like any other ones I've seen"

White crossed her arms, and gave you a look, the kind of look that says 'say something', so you try your best to say anything, even if you're studdering.

"Well, s-some humans are, um, quiet, I suppose"

"Well, I guess I shouldn't judge you, you were loved by Pink after all. You know, if it weren't for Steven, I probably would've killed you already"

"Oh- ah- well I'm glad you decided not to, I'm still fairly young and have much more I want to do in life"

You were feeling a little more comfortable now, even if she would've killed you, the fact that she didn't made you feel better. It was much easier to talk to her now, but still very scary.

"So human, I believe I haven't properly introduced myself, I'm White Diamond, leader of the gem empire"

"Nice to meet you White, my name is Y/N, I'm not a leader of anything like you though"

White laughed, it was beautiful, and it lit a spark inside you. A strange little feeling that was difficult to explain. You couldn't help but smile. White calmed down a bit before talking again.

"Of course you're not a leader of anything, you're only a human, you could never live up to gem standards, let alone Diamond standards"

"Hey we humans have presidents, they rule over countries and such"

White looked at you curiously, she sat down on her knees to get closer to your level.

"Humans are very strange, I've never heard of a president before. Maybe you could tell me all about it. Would you like to come to homeworld with me and the others?"

Something inside you told you to go, you didn't even think about your home or the friends you left there, or your family. All you could think of was spending more time with White. So you agreed, she asked you to meet her and the other dimaonds by their ship the next night.

You were excited, you were going to space! You're not sure how far away homeworld is but you were excited nonetheless. After Steven came back for White you went to your motel and thought about what just happened. You thought about White, her laugh, her eyes, her perfect features, and the fact that she invited you to go to space with her.

It was very difficult to sleep that night, she just couldn't leave your mind.