6

Your eyes wandered around, scanning the room. There wasn't much in here, just a chair. There wasn't any big screen like in White's room. There didn't seem to be any windows either.

Suddenly, something lit up on the end of the armrest you were sitting on. It was some holographic blue thing. It rised up from the chair with some words on it, or at least you thought they were words, they just looked like some scribbles. You wondered if it was some sort of phone, like a high tech one. Much better than any of those phones on earth. You reached out to touch it. When you made contact it accepted the call and there was White's face on the phone.

White seemed to not expect you to pick up the device. She looked to the chair behind you then back at you.

"Where's Blue? Are you there alone? "

You looked nervously at the chair then back at white, "uuh, yeah? She left to go see Yellow. I believe I am the perfect matchmaker here. I'm quite certain they love each other"

White rolled her eyes, "of course they do, its extremely obvious, they're just too scared to talk to eachother about it. I've been trying to get them together for eons, but they never listened to me" she sighed and seemed to go deep into thought. You stood there awkwardly for a second then cleared your throat to get White's attention. She snapped out of her haze and looked at you, but then looked away again. You took this as the right time to say something.

"So, why did you call?"

White didn't seem to be expecting that. She snapped her head back toward you. "Well, I was just going to ask Blue how it was going, and I just wanted to check in on you to make sure you were alright"

You smiled, "Well I'm a little bored, there isn't much to do here, but aside from that I'm doing fine"

White nodded then thought for another second. "Well, if you're bored over there I suppose you could come here and sit with me instead. Only if you want to"

She looked at you hopefully. You got a little overly excited and nearly jumped with joy, "Oh yes please! I would love to!". Once you realized how eager you were you cleared your throat again and said much more calmly "Yes, that sounds delightful"

White's whole face lit up, you found that a little cute, and she called out to someone at the side. "Pearl, go get y/n from Blue's ship and bring her here". You thought you heard a faint voice speak back but you couldn't quite make out what it had said. White turned back to face you.

"My pearl will be there soon to get you, just hold tight and wait for her, she'll bring you here". Before you could say anything White hung up the phone thing. You sat there in silence for a while and just thought about what happened. Your next goal while you waited was to try and get off the chair. It was very tall and you were tiny, so it might be a little difficult. Eventually you slowly slid down to the ground with all you're stuff. As you reached the ground the door opened and a pink lady, around standard human size, walked in. You noticed she had a crack on one of her eyes and buns in her hair.

"You must be the human, my diamond has requested your presence," she smiled and gestuered towads the door. "follow me please"

You didn't have to be told twice, you gathered your bag and followed her out into the blue hall. It seemed so much longer now that you weren't travelling through it with the big footsteps of Blue. You were much smaller so it would take you longer. You thought this would be a good time to start up conversation with the pink lady.

"Your name is Pearl right?" you said as you cocked your head in her direction. She appeared quite shocked that you talked to her. All of these colourful people seemed to be shocked when you talked to them, except for White. She was shocked when you didn't talk.

"Uuh yes, I am Pearl. I was Pink's pearl" she had a faint smile when she said that, but it quickly faded and she stared straight ahead. You took this as a que to not talk about Pink, the silence between the two of you grew more awkward as you kept walking.

"Pearl?"
"Yes y/n?"
"What is White like?"

"White diamond is great, she is the best of the best, and perfect in every way" she said, as if she was White's biggest fan, "She rules this empire with great power and strength. everyone bows down to her"

"She does seem perfect" You were slightly dazed by the thought of White, and how perfect she really did seem, that the walk to her room was much faster than it should've been. Pearl opened the door and there she was. White was there in her chair driving the ship. When you and Pearl entered she turned her head toward you and had a slightly agitated look on her face.

"Pearl, what took you so long?"