7

Pearl made a diamond with her hands and bowed. You thought the way she did it seemed rather uncomfortable. You looked at your own hands and tried it. It strained your wrist, but it wasn't too hard. 

"Apologies my diamond, the hallways are very long, and the human was walking slower than I estimated."

You didn't think you were too slow, although now that you think about it, Pearl did seem to slow down for you. You just shook it out of your mind and tried to make the diamond symbol again. You couldn't wrap your head around how Pearl's looked so perfect, while yours looked deformed. White sighed and watched you try to figure it out.

"y/n, you don't have to salute, only my gems have to do that. It's really unnecessary".

You shrugged and shook out the tension in your hands, then walked over to White. You looked back to see if Pearl was behind you, but she had disappeared. She wasn't even in the room anymore. You looked up at White and noticed her staring at you. You blushed from the intensity of her gaze and turned away. Instead you tried finding something interesting around the room to distract you from her stare.

" This is a nice room, did you decorate it yourself? ", you asked, looking around at the plain white room, with not a single hint of a decoration in sight.

" This isn't decorated, I find those to be a waste of valuable time and resources "

The awkward silence fell over you again, you tried to think of something, anything, to break the silence. However all you could think about was White, and a mix of songs that have been stuck in your head. She was stunning, and intimidating. She was perfect, and she kept looking at you.

"Why don't you have a seat? It would be much better than standing there the whole ride". White made a chair appear on her armrest, a chair the perfect size for you, and proceeded to offer her hand for you to be lifted up to the seat.

" Oh, thank you, I would really appreciate it". You hopped on her hand and held onto her thumb for support. You noticed her hands seem soft, and comfortable, you didn't really want to get off, but you had to. You sat down in the chair, and the two of you sat in silence once again for the entire ride.

The only thing that happened, you still weren't sure, it was such a small thing. You could swear, every time white looked at you, which was fairly often, the room would turn the slightest shade of pink. It was so small, you thought you were imagining it. There was no way you could know for sure, white didn't seem to notice anything, you would sound insane if you asked her about it.

So again, you just sit in silence, for the whole ride.