5

For the entire walk to Blue's part of the ship she was staring at you. You just stood there awkwardly on her hand. Once the two of you walked through a door leading to a blue hallway you brought your attention away from blue and looked at the room around you.

After a small walk blue sat in a chair and placed you on the armrest. She was still staring at you and making you quite uncomfortable.

"Can I help you? " You finally ask.

Blue nearly jumped when you spoke up. She slowly lowered her head to meet your eye level as she glared at you.

"What I fail to see is why White wanted to bring you along to home world. She's always thought humans were annoying little creatures. What's different about you? "

You weren't sure how to answer that. You raked through your memory of that conversation you had with White the day before.

"Well, we were talking and she told me she was the leader of the gem empire. I said I wasn't a leader of anything and I told her about presidents. Then she invited me to come with you guys, saying she'd like to hear more about them"

"Really? White was never into human activities. There has to be something else about you, I'm not sure what, but it would've had to be interesting enough for White" Blue leaned back in her chair, thinking. There was a long pause of silence before you spoke up again.

"So, what's it like being you?" You said as you sat down, leaning back on your hands.

Blue shot you a look. It frightened you, but you tried to stay strong and unbothered.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Well, you and I are very different. I was just wondering what it's like to be you" You asked, shaking a little from her intense stare.

Blue relaxed a bit and sighed. She rested her head on her hands and just watched you.

"Being me is tiring, especially when you have to do everything White says. Everything must be perfect, exactly how she wants it, but after what happened with Steven I think it won't be as hard anymore. Oh my stars you should've seen it, white was actually blushing! It was hilarious but concerning. She's never done that before. " Blue gazed up at the sky, deep in thought. Suddenly her face went a little worried. This concerned you.

"Blue, are you ok? " You asked, walking closer to her to put a reassuring hand in her arm.

"Hmm? Oh yes, I'm fine it's just.... White said something during all of that and I can't help but think about it" Blue had a light blush on her face as she spoke.

"What did she say?"

"Well, it's about Yellow. She said she's strong, but weak when it comes to me"

You smiled, you knew exactly what those words meant. "Blue, I think if that's true, and she's weak when it comes to you, then I think she loves you"

Blue was shocked, "really? You think maybe she loves me back? "

"Yes, I do"

"Well, I have to go see her! You can stay here, I trust you won't touch anything" Blue jumps up out of her chair and speed walks to the door, "come pearl, the human will be fine on their own"

Blue left the room and a person your size followed right after. She was so quiet you didn't even know she was there. The door shut behind them and you were left alone.