14

As the day came, you woke up next to White. Or, well, White was still on top of you. She was asleep, actually asleep. She felt so warm against your chest. You smiled. Your hand reached up and began combing through her hair. It was so soft, and light, possibly because her form was an illusion of light, you thought. This felt like heaven to you, no other person has ever made you feel this....... comfortable.

White stirred. She took a deep breath, stretching, then held you closer. She adjusted to a comfortable spot, and continued with her sleep.

You were a blushing mess. A panicked blushing mess.

~~~~

"Y/N, would you like to join me to a nearby planet? I have duties there, and well, it has some wonderful scenery". White was sitting at her desk. It had been about a week since White had told you what was wrong. She's already started to feel better. You've been helping her, with little steps of course. Today, she was to begin working again.

"I would love to, how far away is it?", you said, walking toward White so she could carry you to the ship.

"Oh, it's only a couple hundred light years, not too bad, it'll only take about 15 minutes". You tried to make sense of that, considering it didn't make much sense at all. Then again, the trip from Earth to Homeworld was much longer. You had been shown a diagram of just how far away it actually was. It was much further than any human on earth could ever dream of going.

"I get front seat, right?" you joked.

"Y/N, you know you will always have front seat on my ship."

You chuckled, you did know that. You even had your own chair.

White picked you up, and your new adventure began.