2

"Steeevennnnn!"

You didn't know who had said that but it brought your attention to the fact that there were other people on the hand as well. A little boy jumped off the hand, he seemed to have floated down. You didn't notice all the other people on the hand before, but your attention once again went to the biggest of the three colourful women. There was just something about her, you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

Another ship had come, it was much smaller and it looked similar to the ships in movies and such, like star wars or something. There was more colourful people in that ship, a pink pirate, a tiny orange one, a red one with two heads, a purplish one with four arms, and one that resembled a giant caterpillar.

This was a lot of strange all at once, all those news stories, they were real. The little boy headed towards the newly arrived space aliens. You were too far away to hear what they were saying and you were looking towards the giant women again. That's when the giant white one said something,

"Hello"

"AAH It's the diamonds!" Screamed the little orange one.

The diamonds. You wondered if that was what they were. But diamonds were rocks, so maybe it was just a nickname or something? Either way that seemed to be what they were, the diamonds.

You were very curious now, watching their every move. The little boy, Steven, had gotten onstage and sang about crystal gems. He was a good singer and his words seemed to direct themselves towards the diamonds. After his song was done everyone in the crowd cheered, they all acted like this was totally normal. You didn't feel it was normal at all.

Steven, the diamonds, and those other people that came in on the hand headed towards the cliff while the rock show continued. You were hardly interested in the music anymore, so you decided to follow them.

On the other side of the cliff there was a statue built into it, and a house, a very broken house. You didn't even think to come this way while exploring. Steven was talking to the diamonds about 'corrupted gems'. You have no idea what that could possibly mean but it sounded dangerous.

You followed them toward some strange crystal like thing in the ground, it was too small for all three diamonds and the others to get on so Steven took the Yellow woman first with the other smaller women. After a few minutes he returned for the Blue one.

The white woman was left alone now, waiting. You took this time to examine her features. She had spiky hair, smooth skin, a beautiful cape, and a weird diamond shaped thing on her forehead. She looked flawless, as if every one of her features was etched into her by a profesional artist.

One thing about her that stood out the most was her eyes. Her eyes were huge, and mesmorizing. She took your breath away, you were so lost in your own world of admirition you didn't even notice when she saw you.

"Oh, hello there human"