Chapter 4

I was still shocked by jake kissing me, it was yesterday but still i feel very.... guilty that i didn't kiss him back. I mean it was a little too out of his character to do it suddenly. Anyway atleast i found the box which had a key inside, well what am i suppose to do with a key? But hannah mentioned something about her apartment, of course but i don't have a key to her house maybe it opens it but it looks really like a key to open a lock and not a house door. I guessed it was the key to the attic, she did mention there was a dairy in there. As i was deep in thought about what the key was, somebody knocked.

'Come in ' i said without looking, 'well somebody's busy' he said looking at the table. I turned to see jake , just standing there and waiting for me to say something. 'Um... yeah ,i am' i said hiding the key , so he doesn't see it. 'You don't have work?' He asked doubtful that it was 10 and i didn't leave.' No, i don't.' I said with confusion, why would he ask that, i thought. 'Okay, ummm..' he said awkwardly. 'Why are you here anyway?' I asked nervously. 'I just wanted to apologise to you ' he responded walking towards me slowly. I didn't reply, ' because I think i was a little harsh on you' he said while standing in front of me. I still remained silent, i didn't know what to say, it's better than saying something stupid.' So... do you accept it?' He asked calmly. I nodded. We were just staring at each other for sometime, it was very awkward. Jake put his hand on my waist, he then came closer, we were inches away again, we were about to kiss again but suddenly my phone rang which made us both part hastily. 'I have to go, i have a lot to do' he said awkwardly and i nodded, he then went out and i took my phone to check who it was, it was an unknown number. When i dailed back , nobody answered. I then saw a new message pop up.

On chat.

I told you stay out of this.... if you do anything else , i would be forced to physically harm you. You just mark my words.......

M/C
who is this??

Offline.

Jake's POV

She just stood there without saying anything, why? Normally she would be the one to talk , but she didn't say that much. I do think she's hiding something from me but i don't know what. She was shocked because of yesterday's kiss, i mean i don't blamee her , even i can't believe i had the courage to do it. She makes me feel like i can be myself ,no matter what. I guess that's the reason i like her.

M/C 's POV

Great, now i have a plan atleast. I am going to break into Hannah's apartment, more like visiting with her sister and i am going to take the dairy from the attic. But should i tell jake? Nah, i can tell him after i get the dairy. He can't be mad at me then because i have a clue which is probably going to be a lot more useful. Great it's settled then. But i did not dare to tell lilly over the phone or on text, i knew jake didn't stop from reading my text messages or listening to my phone conversations, which was kind of annoying. So after lilly comes home, i'm going to explain the plan to her.

Time break*

Lilly just came home from meeting with Cleo, now my turn. I went to her room and knocked once.' Come in' she said with a cheerful voice, she was standing in front of the morror and brushing her hair. 'Hey, i need to talk.' I said in a serious tone. 'Sure.' She said, noticing i was very serious. 'Are you busy tomorrow? Cause i need your help with something. ' i said. 'No i'm not, what's this about?' She responded doubtfully. 'You are coming with me to Hannah's apartment, to get something important.' I replied camly but on the inside i was really doubtful about that. 'But you don't have a key.'She said confused. 'I don't but i think you do.' I replied with a grin. 'Okay... does jake know?' She asked. 'No, he doesn't but don't tell him.' I replied knowingly she was going to ti that if i didn't say it.' Why are you guys like...fighting or something else? I mean you wouldn't do anything without telling him, would you?' She said smirking at the thought. She made me feel guilty for not telling him.' Don't worry I'll tell him when we find the thing. Be ready , tomorrow at 9, dont be late.' I said leaving the room before she could say anything, thankfully i saw lilly nodding.