Chapter 11

I had been doing this for at least half an hour now, and it should be done by now. I mean like it took me one hour but my uncle was a little hard to convince.  I knew it better than anyone, but he agreed to Jeremy more than me , somehow i always found it an advantage, as i had some embarrassing photos of him. I found it very funny he would do anything if i give him those. Anyway I waited for another 2 hours but i lost my patience.

I went out and saw him sitting all alone, staring at the window. He wasn't like that, not even a bit. So something's wrong? Definitely.

'Wow, Jeremy i didn't know that side of you.' I said sarcastically pretending to be shocked.

'What side are you talking about?' He asked confused.

'The side where you stare at the window, living in your own world, i guess you didn't tell me. That hurts. Ouch....' i answered, dramatically putting my right hand on my chest, to show him how hurt i am. He just rolled his eyes. He wasn't the joking type in a serious situation like this. But me, oh my.... don't even ask.

'Anyway, where's uncle?' I questioned trying to hold my laugh.

'He left.' He answered nervously.  Knowing where it will end. I mean , i didn't want to argue with him, and I'm sure he doesn't want that too.

'I know he left. Did you tell him?' I asked sharply.

'Yeah.....about that....' he was hesitating and i already knew the answer to that.

'Let me guess you chickened out?' I joked, i knew that he was a little uncomfortable with him , but still asking him to do that big of a favor for me , was dumb of me.

'I wouldn't say chickened out, i would prefer.... afraid of what he would say.'
He responded with a smirk.

'Now who's going to tell him?' I protested.

'You.'

'Me?'

'Yes, you. I am not going to do it. He would be mad.'

'Ahh...great.' i put my head on the table and closed my eyes. I was thinking hard, how am i supposed to tell him without telling the whole story.

'I forgot to tell you something. ' he added , great i thought.  As if i  hadn't had enough.

'What?' I said putting my head up.

'That the contract signing is friday  evening .' So 3 days to convince uncle, how bad can it be? Right?

'Great, so i have 3 days to tell uncle and i don't know how to do it.' I sighed and got up to go to my room.

'And he's coming tomorrow to talk to you, i said you were tired and he left because of that. Good luck on convincing him. Little sis...' He said  going to the kitchen.

I went to my room and sat on the bed. My head was going crazy, on one side i have the stupid property contract and the favor, on the other i have Hannah's case. Great.....

My phone rang giving me a mini heart attack, i jumped at that. I took my time to pick it up because it was my uncle , i didn't think i would have the courage to speak to him over the phone. It had stopped ringing , finally. I decided to text him instead of a call. I waited for about 5 minutes then texted him. So it looked like i missed it.

On chat

M/C
Hi, sorry missed your call.

Uncle
Hello. It's ok.

M/C
Why did you call?

Uncle
2 things.
1) i'm coming tomorrow to talk to you about the favor.
2) what happened to your neck? It was bandaged and i wanted to ask you but i forgot with this property thing going on.

OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM, I CAN'T TELL HIM THE TRUTH, CAN I?
NO OF COURSE NOT, THINK M/C, THINK OF AN EXCUSE. ANYTHING.

I was panicking , i didn't know what to write, i was pacing up and down the room, with my hands on my head. My breath was a bit unstable. My heart was beating fast and  most importantly my brain went blank.

Uncle
M/C??? Are you there?

He wrote again.... oh my gosh... i'm dead..... i saw my uncle texting bye to me. Huh?What happened? I scrolled up to see what was wrong.

M/C
Yes, i am. I was texting my friend . Sorry about that. And about the neck, i was taking a walk and there was this sharp branch and that happened. And Jeremy already told me about you coming home tomorrow.

Uncle
Be careful, i got to go. See you tomorrow. Bye.

M/C
Bye:)

Jake........... i sighed, i was about to turn it off but another message popped up. Speak of the devil.....

Jake
You can thank me later;)

M/C
First, don't do that.

Jake
?

M/C
The massaging and listening to my conversation with Jeremy.

Jake
My bad, but if you start having panic attacks and your uncle getting suspicious  of  you. You can't get mad at me for saving you.

M/C
Wait a minute..... how did you know i was having a panic attack? JAKE?!?!?!?

Jake
Yeah....about that.... my bad....

M/C
You hacked my camera ,didn't you?!?!?

Jake
.......

M/C
That gives an answer. Pls stop doing that. I'll start getting paranoid after some time.

Jake
Ok.

M/C
Thank you.

Jake
I'll try

M/C
😡😡😡

Jake
Fine...i won't do it.... geez... relax....

M/C is offline.

************************************
Next chapter might be late, i don't know about that 😅😅😅
But I'll try to post it as soon as possible.