Chapter 14

I was really in a LOT of  trouble...... little did i know that the trouble lasted for some time and some time only...... Phew...... i really didn't expect it but here we are....

'What the hell happened here?'

Jake and lilly really had a bad timing , this time. I could see lilly very worried and a hint of fear on her face while jake just stared at me. He was calm , nothing like lilly. Even though he's the one who should be panicking.

'Is someone going to answer me?' He said angrily. He was glaring at everyone, from me to Jeremy, expecting answers from either one of us, but no actually spoke. We were too frightened.....

'If nobody's going to answer i'm calling the police for attempted break ins and a door marked with a bloody raven.' Nobody dared to say anything, but me being me........ stared laughing, now all eyes were on  me. Why did i start laughing? Good question. I always start to laugh when i'm extremely nervous or scared. I know it's terrible in a situation like this.

'Now i know it's serious because she's laughing. Come on tell me . And you need to stop that habit of yours.' He said looking at me seriously, everyone knew it i had a habit of doing that, it started when my mother died. The thought of my mother made me stop after some time.

'Fine.... i'm calling the police. ' he said sighing and reaching for his pocket to get his phone.

'I'll explain everything, I'm the one responsible for it.' I replied as he stopped.

'You better start now. '

'Let's go inside first. It's going to be long.'

My uncle just went inside without saying a word, Jeremy followed by lilly.  Jake just stared at me for sometime and went in. I was the last to come in, i went to my room to get Hannah's things i found and went to the living room where everyone was sitting. I gestured lilly to bring the album, she nodded and went  upstairs.  After awhile she came down with it. Now everything was ready but all this time jake stared at me not  taking his eyes off even for a single second. I sat beside Jeremy , lilly and  jake were on the other side, while my uncle sat between  jeremy and jake.

'Start expaining.' He demanded.  To which Jeremy pinched me , as a sign to start now or anything else would happen. I nodded.

'You do know about the kidnapping of hannah donfort, right?' He nodded. I started explaining everything about the cloud hacking, #iamjake,Jennifer's case, the raven sign which was currently on door and about hannah being my best friend. All this time jake kept his eyes on me, nobody talked except me, of course my uncle asked a lot of questions.  I answered truthfully ti every single one. After explaining for what felt like eternity, it finally ended.

'Your turn is over. Now i want to ask questions to them.' He said turning his head to lilly and jake.

'Now who's going first?' Nobody answered.  He sighed and pointed to lilly.

'I just have one question for you?' She nodded.' Does your parents know about jake and all if this?' She shook her head. 'When are you planning to tell them?'

'I don't know. Maybe after Hannah's found.' She answered nervously.

'Ok. Now your turn. Jake, right?' Jake turned his head to face uncle, that was the first time he took his eyes off me. My he's mad..... he nodded.

'Okay,  you might have figured that i'm going to hqve to report you?' He nodded. Every one's eyes turned wide, we knew it was coming but report it, right away. What was i thinking when i didn't come home first and warned jake, then i could have left to get my phone.  It was all my fault, guilt was taking over me. Everyone was probably panicking, even jeremy.  But jake was calm like nothing was going on, he kept a straight face along. He just nodded again.