Chapter 33

Jake's POV

'Hannah!' I shouted, the others now turned around to see. Lilly was beside me in a second, she wiped some more blood off her face and lightly tapped her face. 'Can you hear me? Hannah!' She said and turned her head around to face Alan. 'Well? What are you waiting for? She's unconscious, we have to take her to the ambulance!' she added. Some police officers came and carried Hannah to the ambulance, Lilly followed them while Alex and I stayed. One was found but the other is just as important.

_______________________

M/C's POV

I opened my eyes with utmost difficulty. My whole body was in pain, i couldn't move an inch. I felt weak and it was difficult to breathe, everytime i inhaled it was like my lungs were burning. My throat was dry, i needed some water. I tried to get up only to realize that i was tied to a tree. My head span but thankfully i didn't pass out again. I looked around and saw blood, blood and blood! Jet black feathers surrounded the place, there was knife laying on the ground near my leg. I tried to recall what happened and how i ended up here...

Before two hours

'Get up you two! We don't have much time!' Said one of the men wearing a mask. Hannah and i both got up, a man came and handcuffed my hands behind my back and did the same to hannah. 'How many more hours?' Another man asked annoyed.

'Boss said he'll meet us at 1am sharp. Till then we have to take them to the place.' The man replied back. 'Give them something to eat, I'll go and make some arrangements. 'With that, the man left the room followed by the other closing the door behind. After about two minutes, one of the men came in with two plates filled with food.

'Here eat up! Better enjoy your last meal while you can.' he joked and let out a dry laugh while putting the plates in front of us. None of us touched the plate. 'Why aren't you eating? So ungrateful.' He added mockingly. 'Okay but seriously why aren't you eating?' He asked again, what an idiot! Our hands are handcuffed behind my back!

'Our hands are.... you know?' Hannah replied.

'Oh right... sorry about that...' he said and uncuffed our hands. He sat in front of us and was about to say something when hannah started coughing. 'Are you okay?' He asked repeating the same thing over and over again.

'Of course she's not okay! She's choking! Get her some water!' I shouted. He got up and went out in a rush without closing the door and not realising that hannah hadn't even took a bite of the food. Both of us got out of the room and started to walk as fast as possible without making any noise. The hallway was dark and creppers on the wall. There wasn't that much light so we had to trust our eyes. It became so dark that we no longer could see each other. 'Hannah? Are you there?' I whispered loud enough for somebody to hear but no luck. After walking for sometime, i bumped into something hard and it was not the wall! Two strong arms pushed me to the wall ,my head hit hard and i passed out.

Present time

That was the only thing i can remember but i really hoped hannah had better luck than me...

'Well, well, well... such a pleasure to meet you...' A familiar voice spoke, i looked up to see the man without a face himself. 'Nice show you put in there. How is hannah by the way? Did her choking stop?' He added coming near me and holding my chin. 'Tell me! How is she?' He shouted, i flinched back alittle but he held my chin tighter. 'You know how many years it took to plan all of this? Do you know? And you here made a simple plan and voila! Everything done! I fucking swear if i don't kill you in the most painful way today, i would never get a peaceful sleep!' He said taking out a knife and pressing it against my neck. Blood oozed out and a sharp pain started again.

'Relax Frank...she is your family, have some mercy...' one of the men from before spoke from behind. Frank? No...no... it can't be! Frank! My uncle was the man without a face the whole time?!?! My face showed visible confusion to which he answered by removing his mask. My uncle stood there in the place of him now... he was him...the others were... right... and i was blinded by it the whole time...

'How could you do this? How could you?!?!' I shouted while some tears ran down my face.

'Aw... the baby's crying...' he mocked but didn't laugh. 'You ruined my business, if you hadn't gone and complained there! We wouldn't have been here. Misphel was my surviving business, one that even your mother was part of! But you and your pesky little friends ruined it for me!' He replied angrily.

'My mother would never have joined you!' I yelled back.

'Oh she did! She even invested in it, we both were running it together.'

'Then why kill jennifer and amy?'

'Ahh... Jennifer was the one who reported right? Amy knew it and she didn't stop her from doing it. As for hannah, she knew i was the one who killed both of them but i threatened her into keeping quiet otherwise she would also be out of the picture. As for you... your mother was the cause, once we got into trouble, she washed her hands and claimed it was all my fault. It is just a revenge plan.'

'But why today? Why didn't you kill us before?'

'What's the fun in that? I wanted to make you all suffer and may i remind you that today is a full moon. You may also have a question on why i chose the legend of the man without a face? To add some more fun... and because it was Jennifer's favourite legend. Now, do you have any more questions?'

'Then why did you help jake and Jeremy with the government thing? And why the apartment papers? Why didn't you just kill me at the start?' I asked angrily while tears were again flowing down.

'I don't have any kind of relationship with neither jeremy nor jake. I just thought i would do a good deed. And concerning the apartment, i was forced to do it and since you're your mother's favourite and you were involved in this whole company thing. But as for killing you at the start, again no fun... and look at the time. It's late and i think you should get your beauty sleep too.' He said taking a knife out again. 'And don't think hannah will be safe after this, I'll hunt her down too... and i almost forgot don't hope of escaping, there is no way. The police are way too dumb to come here.' With that there was a loud noise and some pain in my whole body and everything went blank.

________________________

Hope you liked it! Have a nice day/night!