four,

11/3/20

Dear diary,

I'm a little curious on how to play guitar. I know, I know, I'm a little nerd who loves to read and dreams constantly about writing stories. But sometimes, I think to myself how outstanding it must feel to be the one strumming the chords on the instrument and making the music come to life.

I guess I got this from my dad. Remember how in my last entry I talked about how everyone has their own little talent and hobby they love to do? My dad's is music, and he has a specific knack for the guitar.

I'd hear some music coming from downstairs a lot when I was little. I'd peek over the wall looking down into the living room, and I'd watch in awe as my dad made music, whether it was playing a cover or his own tune. Most of the time, he'd play the guitar. He would be strumming away like no one else existed. My dad wouldn't care who could hear him, he was just enjoying himself. And yes my dad still does these things and I always like to listen in. The want to play these instruments eventually grew on me over the years, but at this moment, the urge is very present.

I'm thinking about entering the guitar class at school! I hope it would be a good start to learn how to play the guitar, and maybe, it'll get me out of my books and into a more sociable environment. Maybe I'll get more friends! I need more of those.

Minho shut the book and whipped out his phone. He opened Chan's phone contact and began to type his message.

mintho:
channie hyung

grandpa:
yes Minho?

mintho:
I need ur assistance

grandpa:
with???

mintho:
getting principal Byun out of his office

grandpa:
is this about the diary again 😐

mintho:
possibly

grandpa:
Minho don't you think this is a little ridiculous

mintho:
no not really

grandpa:
what do you even plan to do in there

mintho:
get a look at his files and see who takes guitar classes

grandpa:
Minho do you hear how stupid you sound

mintho:
of course I can't hear it's a text message
please hyung

grandpa:
what's in it for me?

mintho:
I'll buy ur lunch for a week

grandpa:
deal

mintho:
it's funny how easily bribed you are

grandpa:
do u want me to help you?

mintho:
sir yes sir
meet me in the admin building
seen

"Sir may I use the restroom?" Minho raised his hand and politely asked. His teacher looked blankly at Minho for a second before nodding his head. Minho cracked a smile and gave him a small 'thank you' before leaving the room.