eight,

Hi there!

Before we get into the next chapter, I would like to announce that I have not published one, but TWO, new books :)

Teddy Bear is completed, and a mostly text AU story!

PLOT: in which Jisung is emotionally attached to a teddy bear his crush gave him in the 7th grade.

Now onto the next story!

Hey Angel is not completed but I uploaded the first 5 chapters onto wattpad

PLOT: Jisung is sent down to earth to protect Lee Minho from Hell's strongest demon. Will he succeed or get distracted in the process?

Please go check out both of my books, I would really appreciate it :,)

Now onto the next chapter <3

12/30/20

Dear diary,

Usually, I'm not a picky eater by any means. I am constantly grateful that people take time out of their day to make me a meal and that in itself is a gift. But god, do I hate spaghetti!

The first time I had it, my mom made it for dinner. She had told me we were trying something new that night and I jumped with excitement. At the ripe age of 6, I liked trying new things! I mean, when you explore, you find more to love right?

My mom would tell me how it was an Italian food and what was in it, how it came to be, and I was all ears for the stories. I was so excited that I think my hopes ended up too high.

She finished cooking and plated the dish perfectly. My mom set the plate in front of me at the table and I immediately grabbed my fork to dig in. I took a bite and suddenly my mood drastically dropped.

The tomato sauce on the noodles was absolutely horrendous. I couldn't tell you exactly what the flavor was (I know there's all sorts of flavors of tomato sauce), but it was nasty. The noodles were also very funky tasting, but my main problem was truly the sauce.