twenty four,

"Where are we going?" Jisung questioned as Minho's hands covered his vision. He softly held his hands out, grasping at air, thinking for some reason that it might help him figure it out. Minho snickered to himself at how adorable the younger could be.

"You'll see." Minho sang. Jisung scoffed and whines began to escape his vocal box.

"But hyung, we've been walking for a while now." Jisung complained.

"I promise, we're almost there." Minho whispered in Jisung's ear. The shorter boy's cheeks heated up quickly, although it wasn't too hot outside. All Jisung could do was thank God that Minho was right behind him and couldn't see his face.

"I'll trust you." Jisung softly spoke. Minho smiled to himself as his heart skipped a beat or two.

That's what I wanted.

Minho took a few more steps forward before halting. This caused some sort of ripple effect, and Jisung felt a slight pull on his face due to Minho stopping his movement and Jisung lightly lost his balance.

"Are we there yet?"

"You sound like a small child on a road trip." Minho giggled.

"It's not like that! Maybe I'm just impatient." Jisung whined.

"Here, keep your eyes closed. I'm gonna lead you a little bit closer."

Jisung nodded his head and screwed his eyes shut, refusing to open them as if he might be thrown into solitary confinement if he did. Minho slithered his way to face Jisung, and he slipped his hands into Jisung's smaller ones. He gripped his hands delicately, like he held flower petals within his grasp. Jisung's cheeks had looked like dark red flower petals attached to flower stems, and he only wished that Minho was too caught up on leading him to their destination to pay attention to his sizzling cheeks.

Minho walked backwards but kept making sure he had a good view of what was behind him. He slowly walked in different angles and his footing was a little off balance, which lightly threw off Jisung's groove.

"Hyung can't you see where you're going?"

"I'm looking behind me as I walk backwards. It's a little difficult to see everything though."

"I thought you had perfect vision?" Jisung asked in a mischievous tone. His voice was laced with a hint of satire, trying to lightly push Minho's buttons.

Minho instantaneously picked up on Jisung's intentions. In fact, he felt quite proud of the younger for feeling so comfortable around him that he can joke in such a way. "Haha, very funny."

Jisung snickered, a feeling of euphoria spreading through his veins. Is this what romance might feel like? It feels like all the colors around me have become more saturated and vivid, maybe even sparkly-

"We're here Jisungie." Minho declared with a tender tone.

Jisung halted in his tracks, shivering at the light breeze blowing through his hair and open clothes. "Can I open my eyes now?"

"Yes."

Jisung slowly opened an eye, as if he was scared and taking caution, but promptly opened the other, and a tiny gasp escaped his mouth.

"The Han River?" Jisung curiously questioned, trying to take in his surroundings by turning around and looking at every aspect of the area.

"Yeah, I thought you may like it here. You know, it's kind of peaceful looking at the water and you are a peaceful person, at least, that's how I see you. Also your last name, "Han" River," Minho started to laugh nervously, but noticed that Jisung was not even looking at him, so his laugh immediately died down.