Freedom

Not edited may have typos.

With Daniel's help Taehyung's alpha team was able to catch more spies in Daegu and just like Daniel they were ready to join Daegu force against Byun Chang Wook. They all had family members captured by Chang Wook.

And with every it of information he was getting he wanted to strangle Chang Wook to death but Royal rules were stopping him, he can't be the one to start the war.
"Hyung! I want you guys to train hard, recruit more soldiers and please ensure palace and Kingdom security is up to the mark" Taehyung told Seokjin.
"Ok! It will be done" Seokjin assured him.

Cynthia was sitting in her room by the window looking outside. The palace was a little far from city but the fading lights of city still fascinated her.

Taehyung went to Cynthia's room after completing his work to wish her good night. He usually do this daily now. He knocked thrice but entered when he got no response to check if she is alright it not. He sighed in relief when he saw her fine.
"What are you looking at?" He asked when he was near her, she turned to him "nothing" she replied.
"You forgot that you are my friend princess Cynthia, you can't hide it from me, now tell me!"

"I was looking at city lights, I like them"

"Do you want to see them now?"

You m-mean now! Like right now" her eyes widened as she almost exclaimed.
"Yes! Right now, tell me would you like to go?"

"Yes! Won't it be dangerous and hard to go out of palace"

"You don't have to worry about safety" Taehyung uttered.
"Do you have some informal clothes like jeans or a hoodie?" He asked after sometime.
Cynthia shook her head in no "ok I'll arrange that for you.

Taehyung came after sometime holding a bag "be ready in 15 minutes".
Once they were done changing they both sneaked out from backside of castle. Taehyung's motorbike was there he took one of the helmet and helped Cynthia wear it. For Cynthia the time stopped when Taehyung was this close to her. She was admiring his handsome face, her heartbeat fastened.

"Cynthia get on we have to leave" he started his bike and they left from west side of palace his secret gate. As soon as they at a distance from palace he accelerated a bit. Cynthia giggled as cold air was passing by caressing her face.
"If you like you can scream out loud" Taehyung suggested his heart warming hearing her cute giggles.

"No thanks" Cynthia replied.

Soon they were in city and Taehyung took her to an ice cream place he usually goes. After getting their flavors they sat near the parking lot eating their ice creams looking at the cars or buildings.

After some roaming on the bike they both went back to palace and Taehyung sneaked her in her room. "Good night" he told her.
"Good night Tae! Thank you for today" Cynthia hugged him. Taehyung stood there frozen she pulled away "thank you for helping me feel what freedom feels like" she went inside her room.

Taehyung went in his room thinking about events if past hour, his decision was impulsive but he was happy he made Cynthia smile. He just hopped things get better soon and she will be able to enjoy her freedom like a normal person.

Hey everyone! Hope you guys like this part. Thank you to all the readers who support this, you guys truly motivation. Please remember me in your prayers tomorrow is  really important for me. If things when right I'll update a new chapter of this story.