Responsibility

Unedited part
Please ignore typos or spelling mistakes

The Daegu palace was in a chaos as Princess Cynthia was no where to be found. It all started when Taehyung was texting her to take her out of a date and she didn't replied in an hour.
He started searching in the palace and asked all the family members and workers but no one knew where she was. Her cellphone was in her room so no one could contact her.
General Yoongi was calling the guards on main gate to check whether she went out with someone.

"Tae! A car when out with Princess Cynthia and her maid" Yoongi informed everyone.
"Can we get information which maid is with her?" Namjoon inquired.

"We can ask her other maids if they know about something" Hoseok answered and called all her maids.
All the maids that attend her came, all nervous and fidgeting.

The all bowed to Jae Wook and stood in a straight line.
"No need to be tensed! you all know which maid accompanied Princess Cynthia?" Bo Young asked.
"Her Majesty! Ji Yeon went with Princess she was with her this morning" So Young told. Yoongi called Ji Yeon but her cell phone was powered off.

Everyone was getting worried, as time went by. "Your highness! We can ask Jacob to track the car after checking CCTV of main gate" Mark suggested Taehyung.

"What are you waiting for then? Call him here this instance" Taehyung snapped, he was cursing at himself for being careless and not checking much on Cynthia.

Jacob came with his laptop and devices, he started his work.
"Your highness the car is coming back towards palace, it will enter palace in 2 minutes"

"You must be kidding me" Taehyung felt relieved and angry at the same time.
With in 5 minutes a cheerful Cynthia entered living room with the Ji Yeon and driver holding lots of bags.

"Cynthia are you fine? Where did you went without telling me?" Jisoo went to her and held her shoulders checking her for injuries.

"Unnie I went for shopping-" "Great! Isn't it amazing that we are searching for her highness for the past 2 and a half hour and she is roaming around the town without any tension" Taehyung cut her words.

"Prince Taehyung! I wanted to surprise you all-"
"Oh you did!! YOU SHOCKED US! Here were getting worried for no reason leaving all our work"
"Taehyung calm down, she is back that's more then important" Bo Young said and gestured all the maids and guards other than Yoongi,Hoseok and Ji Yeon to leave.

"No mom she has to understand that we don't have all the time in the world to look for her, it's not a child's play she is the Crown Princess of Daegu anything bad could have happened there, from a mob to kidnapping anything but she let her safety at stake what impression it would have left on others knowing we can't take care of our Crown Princess" Taehyung's face was all red from anger, his eyes had no warmth. Cynthia felt terrified.

"From now own you have to take my permission before going anywhere out of this palace, no matter who You are going with, and you will only go if me or anyone of Hyung's ( Yoongi and Hoseok included) is going with you. Other than that you are not allowed to step out of this palace" Taehyung said, Cynthia flinched listening to his words, tears welled up in her eyes.

"Taehyung you can't talk to her like this, behave yourself she is here safe and sound and that's more then enough" Seokjin tried to cover the matter.

"Hyung I can and I will, I'm her fiance she is my responsibility, she will do as I say" Taehyung uttered.

"Taehyung! You go and rest for sometime and that's an order we will talk later" Jae Wook said calmly, he was observing the situation. Taehyung left, tears started dropping her face seeing him angry with her.

"Oh my" Jisoo hugged her.
"Unnie I didn't mean to worry you guys I really wanted to thank you all for being here for me so I got these gifts to surprise you all with my hard earned money" Cynthia sobbed. she got some money because of helping Namjoon with his fiance files.

"Cynthia dear stop crying we know you didn't mean to cause this, just be careful next time" Bo Young hugged her, and patted her head.
"Your Majesty I also apologize for my mistake" Ji Yeon bowed down.
"It's fine for now you can go and rest as well" Bo Young dismissed her.

"Let's see what my daughter got for us" Jae Wook tried to look in one of the bags.
"No papa that is not for you" Cynthia handed him his bag,

She then handed Bo Young and Jisoo their bags. Then Namjoon and Seokjin and lastly Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Princess Cynthia you don't have to" Yoongi and Hoseok tried to deny taking their bags.
"That day you called me your sister, won't you take a gift from me oppa"

"As you wish your highness" Hoseok smiled at her. "Ok we will accept this" yoongi also took his bag.

"Mama these other bags are for all of maids that attend me,... I didn't knew about other maids so can I give them some bonus amount after getting their records?" Cynthia asked sitting with Bo Young.
"Yes! Sweetie whatever you like"

"Cynthia what is in that bag?" Jisoo pointed to a Gucci bag on the table.
"That is for Taehyung" she replied bashfully.
"Oh my God is someone blushing!?" Jisoo teased her while poking her.

"Cynthia dear! Sorry for Taehyung's behavior earlier he was really worried for you, your safety and security is our first priority so please be careful, now you can go have a talk with him" Jae Wook said.
"Ok Papa" Cynthia nodded and stood up taking the bag.

She knocked on Taehyung's office room door and entered saw him working on his file. He looked at her then continue to do his work.

Cynthia walked to him "are you going to ignore me, your highness" she said but got no response so she continued "Tae! I'm really sorry, I didn't knew my absence will cause this much problem and I promise I won't go out without your permission".

Taehyung stood up from his seat and come towards her. He stopped infront of her she flinched a little when he lifted his hands but he hugged her. Cynthia was shocked at this but hugged him back, "Don't scare me like this I can't express how I felt when I thought something might have happened to you" Taehyung told her still hugging her, Cynthia nodded.

"I'm sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to be rude to you, but please understand you can't trust anyone here and go out without security, there are many people that can hurt you" he uttered while cupping her cheeks. She nodded again, he pecked her forehead and hugged her again
Cynthia felt her soul leaving her body for a second "what did you get everyone?"  He asked as they settled on the couch, he was still holding her hand.
"For Papa and Seokjin oppa I got  watches, for mama and Jisoo unnie I got necklace, for Namjoon oppa latest edition of the book he wanted, for Yoongi oppa I got special paints and brushes as I heard the other day he wanted to try painting but he is not getting time and Hoseok oppa I got a scarf and a shirt" she told in one breath.
"And for me?"
"Here it is you can see it yourself" she handed him the bag.
He opened and saw a tie from Gucci and a Gold tie pin.
"Wow! Thank you" he pecked her cheek, Cynthia's eyes widened in shock.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"
"Do I have to take guards with me?" She teased.
"Yes but I'll be there to guard you" he answered with his lips curling in a smirk.
"Ok then yes I will" she uttered with a smile. Soon his coffee came and they both spend all evening talking.

Hello everyone! How are you guys.
Thank you for your wishes. So the Good news is I had a job interview in an NGO for therapist last week and I was really nervous. And yesterday they called me that I got the job.

To all the students ARMYS I really want to say keep up your hard work. Soon you will get your reward.
I hope you all will like this part.
Love you all.
I purple you 💜💜💜💜