Better Half

Please ignore typos and spelling errors

Cynthia woke up with Taehyung's arm wrapped around her waist, legs tangled with his and her head on his naked chest. She looked up and saw his eyes only on her, one of his hand caressing her head.
She blushed hard remembering last night's events, "Morning Love" he greeted, voice deep spending shivers down her spine.."Morning" she squeaked hiding her face in his neck, nuzzling further. Taehyung chuckled at her behavior, "why are you so shy now? Where is my bold wifey?" He asked with a playful smirk, he received a nothing in response knowing she would have gotten more red.

"Do you want to get up now?" He asked rubbing her back. She nodded and tried to sit up, wincing at the pain in her back and her legs felt sore. "Oh! Bub I'm so sorry for hurting you" Taehyung said in worry helping her to sit comfortably. "No you didn't, you took care of me so gently Tae, I loved every bit of it. So you don't have to apologize for anything" she turned to him, cupping his face in her hands and placing a chaste kiss on his cheek.

"Don't move, I'll be back" Taehyung smiled at her before getting up from the bed, grabbing his boxer from the floor wearing it before going into the bathroom. He filled the tub with warm water adding some salt in it to soothe her muscles. He went back in the room picked her up, she squealed and hid her face in his chest because of shame as she was still naked.

He placed her in the tub, she tied her hair in bun and closed her eyes relaxing. In the meantime Taehyung took a quick shower and went out to give her some private time. Cynthia got out of the tub once the water was cold, she was about to grab the towel from rack when her eyes caught the sight of her reflection in mirror.

She blushed as she saw the trail of reddish- purple marks, there was a constant smile on her face. Which she couldn't stop even after trying. She was finally his, in every sense and he was her's. She took the towel and wrapped around herself, getting out of the washroom. The room was already cleaned, she wore her clothes deciding to wear a long sleeved short with a sweatpants as they haven't planned anything for today.

She walked to sit on the couch, slightly limping but she wasn't complaining. She was about to go out to look for Taehyung, when he entered with a trolley, breakfast set on it. He sat beside her giving her a plate, she first looked at him then at the plate then again at him. "Don't worry I didn't made it, I just asked the chef" Taehyung said because Cynthia specifically told him not to enter kitchen without her.

She eat her egg Benedict while Taehyung was having just a breakfast sandwich "Tae! Did you talked to grandma? Is she back?" She questioned before taking a bite. "Yeah I did, she will be back in the evening" Taehyung answered sipping his juice.

Taehyung gave her a painkiller and an after pill, making her eyes widen. He did the same thing when they first had sex. Cynthia looked down, her mind was filling with negative thoughts. "Bun have it you will feel better" Taehyung uttered. She nodded and took the pills.
After that the day went in blur for Cynthia, she was still thinking about the morning events. Negative thoughts have occupied her mind, Taehyung also noticed this but did not said anything directly. He was thinking that maybe he have hurt her.

"Hey" he called Cynthia, she was sitting in the bed reading some book, she turned to him closing his book. "Should we go and pick grandma from the village?" She nodded at his suggestion.
"Let me change first" she got ready and they both got in the car.

Taehyung asked the guards not to follow them as they will be back in an hour. He started the engine, Cynthia was looking out of the window, the road was covered with trees.
He looked at her, a frown was on her face he stopped the car at the side of road. Cynthia turned to him, "why have you stopped?" She questioned.
"I should asking this, why are you so lost? Have I done something wrong? Did I hurt you last night?" He asked back in worry.