Strategy

Please ignore typos

Things were going smooth for the royal couple, it had been three years since they took the throne but kingdom has been flourishing like never before. They have matured, specifically Cynthia, she is emotionally strong than before. One thing that didn't changed is their love for each other, it's growing more and more with each passing day.

Cynthia was going to attend a meeting at orphanage. The car stopped abruptly, "I apologize your Majesty a lady suddenly came in front" the driver bowed. She dismissed him, and Yoongi got off the car to see who that lady was.

"Lady Sueng Eun!" He was shocked seeing her state, "Commander Yoongi! Please help me! Please let me meet Her Highness once" She pleaded, if Yoongi was shocked before now he was stunned.

"You cannot meet Her Highness like this, either wait for public meeting or send a her a written request if it's urgent. Now move aside her Highness is getting late because of you".

"I have sent a request twice but it has been rejected by security team. I am not allowed to enter palace, only her Highness can help me, I beg you please-" Sueng Eun sobbed panting hard for few minutes.

Cynthia got down seeing the commotion, her female guards tried to stop her but she didn't listen to her and went to Yoongi.

"Commander! What is taking so long?"

Yoongi turned around and Cynthia saw Sueng Eun whose view was blocked by Yoongi. She was stunned seeing her appearance. Sueng Eun was claded in a lose hoodie, her cheeks were sunken and dark circles were formed around her eyes. And she looked like she would faint any moment.

"Your Highness" Seung Eun moved towards Cynthia and was about to kneel in front of her were Cynthia stopped her by holding her shoulders seeing her condition. "Please help me!" Sueng Eun's voice cracked as fresh tears streamed down her face. Before Cynthia could reply she fainted in her arms, "Yoongi oppa" she called him and they settled Sueng Eun in the car, "postpone the meeting to some other day, and return to palace".
Yoongi and other guards were standing there confused for a minute. "Guys! Ppali!" Cynthia commanded and they all hurried to work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cynthia was waiting outside the medical room Sueng Eun was being treated, when she heard approaching footsteps. She looked up and saw Taehyung coming towards her. "What is she doing here?" His voice made Cynthia flinch and she stood up.

"Tae! calm down" she rubbed his shoulder, "no! Why did you allowed her to enter palace? why is she here?"

"Taehyung please calm down I'll tell in detail she needed treatment and she is still ou-" her words were cut when he didn't listen to her and went away in anger. Cynthia sat on the couch again waiting for the doctor to tell her about Sueng Eun's condition.

Her wait came to an end when doctor came out of the room.
"How is she?" Cynthia inquired with worry. "Your Majesty! She is not in the best condition, she is slightly under weight and her BP is high, seems she is really stressed"

"Her baby-"

"Her baby is fine for now, it looks like she is just one month away from her delivery".

"When will she wake up?"

"It's best if she takes rest for some time, so we will wait for sometime"
Cynthia nodded and told them to inform her right away the instance she wake up or of any other update related to her.

She went to look for Taehyung but got to know he was working in his office and ordered that no one to disturb him. She was hurt by his behavior, she still gave him some space.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was around evening when she got to know that Sueng Eun has woken up. She rushed to the medical wing, and went in her room.
The moment Sueng Eun saw the Queen, she tried to sit up properly. "Keep lying, how are you now" Cynthia asked softly, taking seat on the chair beside the bed.
"My father doesn't know about me right"
"No he was not informed, I want to talk to you first. Why do you want to meet His Majesty? Where is Jimin? How can he leave you in this condition?"