Confident Princess

Cynthia was pacing back and forth in her room, she had to attend a fund raising event with Taehyung. She couldn't reject it because it was for the orphanages of state. She just hoped everything goes well and she don't do any blunder.
"Come in" she uttered when she heard a knock. "Your highness! Prince Taehyung is waiting for you" a maid informed. She looked at her appearance in mirror, and took a deep breath.

'you got this' she said to herself and walked out. But as soon as she neared the main door she started panicking. Jisoo met her in a hall. "You ready?"

"No unnie I'm scared" .

"Hey it ok! Tae is going to keep you safe" .

"What if I embarrass him there by having a panic attack?".

"You will be fine, I heard you went on a date with him".

"But I had my medicine now I'm not allowed to have one" .

"Don't let your brain play with you, you are going to do great and enjoy your time there" Jisoo hugged her lightly. And walked with her to main door after pulling away.
"Take care" Jisoo patted her back lightly.
"Sorry to keep you waiting" Cynthia said.
"It's okay" Taehyung motioned her to sit in the car and got in also. The car started moving, Cynthia was fidgeting with her fingers now. She surely was nervous but being with Taehyung alone was more torturing. "Don't worry you can tell me if you don't feel good we can come back" he said softly  with a smile her eyes went wide, she nodded still not believing that Taehyung can be this soft.
"Your highness! We are going to be there in 3 minutes" driver told.

Taehyung got off and offered Cynthia his hand, which she took. He noticed her shaking, the media went wild when he pulled her a little to stand beside him. He rubbed her hand which surely helped in calming her.
They went inside, the organizer greeting them. Soon the event began, small kids performed acts, cute dances and singing songs or poems. In the entire event Taehyung made sure that Cynthia was comfortable.

Sound of glass shattering echoed in the office room of Byun Chang Wook making all the ministers flinch.
"It's been a fu*king month and your spies still can't manage to enter Busan or Daegu" he roared.

"Your Majesty we are trying, Daegu has the best security and Busan is not allowing anyone to enter their boarder" minister managed to say.

"I see how you are trying, there that Taehyung is hugging and touching what's mine" Chang Wook yelled throwing a vase in anger.

"Your Majesty we surely will find a way" he continued "I'll make some arrangements so you can relieve your stress" .

Days went by and Cynthia's treatment was coming to an end. She was not the timid girl that came to Daegu but a confident Princess, but it was not possible without Taehyung andkim family's support. She had to do the last task given by Mrs Song. To do so she walked to Taehyung's office. She knocked the door and entered hearing a 'come in'.
She went near his table, he looked up for once she forgot why she came there. "Do you need anything?" Taehyung asked politely.
"I want to ask you something, if you don't mind"

"Yes" Taehyung answered still working at his file.

"If you're free this evening can...can we go on a date" she asked in a small voice.

Taehyung remained silent for some time than said.
"Princess Cynthia I think you misinterpreted my kindness, I clearly told you before our engagement that don't expect anything from me"

Cynthia held her head down "I'm sorry Your Highness! I won't bother you" she bowed and went out.

'stupid you should have said no to Mrs Song, what were you thinking' she scolded herself while walking to her room but her mind wandered why he didn't want to go with her.

Hello guys!
How are you all?
Sorry for the very late update but I was so busy. And from last week my whole family was sick. A day before yesterday I vomited my gut out and it was impossible for me to stomach anything even after taking medicine. And today my aunt had to come to treat us all. It was a funny scene we all were having a saline drip. My veins were being difficult to prick and I have two bruises on my right arms.
Sorry for this small part I'll try to update soon.